jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #601
    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

    I would vote wayward for self pres but I can't be wrong about jess
    Please
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • star-crossed
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2017
      • 476

      #602
      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555

      ffa - i was reading the thread and FFA's just been WRONG. i think meta-wise he's playing like his normal self, as y'all have noted. i was going to write him off for that reason, but what's the statistical likeliness of this, especially in my world where my reads are correct (lol)
      FG is voting him for them having different reads, apparently, not whether it sounds like he believes them

      I guess I will have to dig up why Charu is voting because he did not say it in the post he voted. I think it is mainly that he just likes others more

      I still think that the way WV attacks ffa is nitpicky and does not really correlate to things that mean somebody is actually mafia. and so the fact that I suss WV so much does inform my read on ffa. ffa has the spirit of someone who is trying to solve while WV is better at sounding smart.
      twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #603
        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

        Originally posted by flashflash account
        I would vote wayward for self pres but I can't be wrong about jess
        Please
        Hmm...

        Lets requote and read this post again.

        Originally posted by flashflash account
        jess only has strongish interactions with two players in this game- antori and jeffano. She knows jeffano IRL which, as I said before, causes complications to the EoD situation.

        Jess herself says as a wolf she tries to avoid attention, avoid being accusatory. Her entire behavior day 1 was to pressure vote someone then dismiss an entire wagon as "fishy" without commiting to it in any way.

        Not voting to save yourself, in a vacuum, is NOT ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE- it only means she had a strong belief that Jeffano was town in this particular instance. The seer does not get a d0 check, therefore jess only could have known jeffano was town if she was a wolf.

        Wolf jess here doesn't vote for jeffano despite being in a kitb with him. It doesn't make a lot of sense, but neither does the world where town jess doesn't vote for him. You trade off the knowledge of him being town vs the self-preservation importance for wolves. Remember, jess said that she thought the jeffano situation was fishy- she didn't clarify what she thought about jeffano, but it certainly didn't sound like she was confident in him being town. The burden of knowledge is clear. Jess is a wolf.
        Mhm... I'm reading this and all I'm getting is you making a world and stating it's fact with no hard proof of what you're stating is actually fact. Either you're being extremely confident about your thoughts as you tend to be when you REALLY shouldn't be, a wolf, or something else.

        Recall what happened last time you did this? If you're "wrong" and you are, in fact, town, I'm gonna have no choice but to lynch you.

        Do you understand?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #604
          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

          Is 4 an insta?
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • star-crossed
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2017
            • 476

            #605
            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

            Originally posted by flashflash account
            Is 4 an insta?
            Yes actually
            twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #606
              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

              Originally posted by star-crossed
              I guess I will have to dig up why Charu is voting because he did not say it in the post he voted. I think it is mainly that he just likes others more
              There's a specific reason, but I'm gonna hold onto it for now.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • flashflash account
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2017
                • 567

                #607
                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                Ok I *could* be wrong about jess but if I am lynching me loses the game anyway so I wouldn't agree to that
                In a vacuum I would take that bet
                aka mikey

                -----

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #608
                  Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                  oh wow, two people are at L-1
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • star-crossed
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2017
                    • 476

                    #609
                    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                    This is the one time I do not want to see KITB haha
                    twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #610
                      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                      star, would you vote for Jessie?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • star-crossed
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2017
                        • 476

                        #611
                        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        star, would you vote for Jessie?
                        Would you?
                        twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #612
                          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          Would you?
                          Hey, I asked first!


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • star-crossed
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2017
                            • 476

                            #613
                            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                            I would not today, no, not in the current situation
                            twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                            Comment

                            • star-crossed
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2017
                              • 476

                              #614
                              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                              I don't think she answered my question earlier actually, regarding how she was viewing the promise
                              twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                              Comment

                              • jessiebessie
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2018
                                • 1

                                #615
                                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                I don't think she answered my question earlier actually, regarding how she was viewing the promise
                                did i miss it? I'll go back and try to find it.

                                Comment

                                Working...