jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #511
    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    Charu can you give me a reads list? Same with you fg please
    You can guess from earlier with my series of posts.

    But sure.

    Right now, I think:

    Wayward Vagabond
    jessiebessie
    antori

    Are all town at the very moment and will not vote for them tonight. Special mention to jessie because there's that tint of possibility that MAYBE she's a wolf that gambled, but I won't pursue this path as there's nothing to support this beyond blind speculation.

    The rest... I really couldn't put an alignment on.

    I want to say FunnyGurl is a wolf, but I think I've said that so many times when she's doing exactly what she does in previous games that I just don't know. The last game she got lynched, it was only because no one was happy with the current lynch (and she turned up town) for doing... pretty much what she's doing right now, minus a morning where she posted thought provoking questions (it's not here this game).

    I also wanna say star-cross is a wolf for being aggressive when I don't believe I ever seen them as such (beyond that mystery game anyways). However, she is the only one to bring up a case regarding Wayward so I am very unsure.

    FFA is a whatever, he can be a wolf or town no matter how he plays. I'd vote him too for being one of the first in the game to throw a punch at inDheart.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • flashflash account
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2017
      • 567

      #512
      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

      I'm rereading a mediocre book that is nonetheless enjoyable as is so often the case
      aka mikey

      -----

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

      Originally posted by QueenAshy
      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #513
        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

        Hey antori what are your thoughts on everyone so far? I don't think you've posted reads since d1. You said you were going to tryhard at the beginning of the game but you haven't really been posting. I won't schedule read you for that though because this is your first game and I know how that is lol. But talk to people, ask questions about things you don't understand to wrap your head around how other people are approaching the game.

        Comment

        • jessiebessie
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2018
          • 1

          #514
          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

          I think the seer cover thing that fg mentioned earlier will be useful here. would everyone be willing to give a seer result so that if the real seer dies we have some data from them? I can start if y'all think this is a good idea. If not, maybe we can try in the next day phase or so (the longer we wait, the longer the "seer" lists from everyone have to be).

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #515
            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

            fg/jess wolf team sigh
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #516
              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

              Long story short

              I have no strong wolf reads, but I got three people I believe to be town at this current moment in time, so I'm just gonna go with PoE and vote for the wagon that fits that.

              Unfortunately, the votes being formed are to my town trio and I don't get it.

              Jessie believes antori is acting like her wolf game, okay... do you have anything else besides that?

              Wayward has antori in his sights, but believes Jessie is a good vote for... I guess reasons I haven't read yet? (Could you quote them, thanks)

              There's star with the quote that Wayward made, but I don't think that's THAT big of a change to warrant sudden suspicion


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • jessiebessie
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2018
                • 1

                #517
                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                Long story short

                I have no strong wolf reads, but I got three people I believe to be town at this current moment in time, so I'm just gonna go with PoE and vote for the wagon that fits that.

                Unfortunately, the votes being formed are to my town trio and I don't get it.

                Jessie believes antori is acting like her wolf game, okay... do you have anything else besides that?

                Wayward has antori in his sights, but believes Jessie is a good vote for... I guess reasons I haven't read yet? (Could you quote them, thanks)

                There's star with the quote that Wayward made, but I don't think that's THAT big of a change to warrant sudden suspicion
                honestly, that's my entire basis for my antori vote.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #518
                  Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                  Originally posted by jessiebessie
                  I think the seer cover thing that fg mentioned earlier will be useful here. would everyone be willing to give a seer result so that if the real seer dies we have some data from them? I can start if y'all think this is a good idea. If not, maybe we can try in the next day phase or so (the longer we wait, the longer the "seer" lists from everyone have to be).
                  My n1 seer check is


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • jessiebessie
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2018
                    • 1

                    #519
                    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My n1 seer check is
                    I'm just gonna do it and anyone who wants to help me provide seer cover can if they wish.

                    fg is green

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #520
                      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Long story short

                      I have no strong wolf reads, but I got three people I believe to be town at this current moment in time, so I'm just gonna go with PoE and vote for the wagon that fits that.

                      Unfortunately, the votes being formed are to my town trio and I don't get it.

                      Jessie believes antori is acting like her wolf game, okay... do you have anything else besides that?

                      Wayward has antori in his sights, but believes Jessie is a good vote for... I guess reasons I haven't read yet? (Could you quote them, thanks)

                      There's star with the quote that Wayward made, but I don't think that's THAT big of a change to warrant sudden suspicion
                      I remembered the posting order wrong but I added Jess as a potential lynch because I thought she posted her wolf read on me after antori voted for me and that seemed too convenient. When I went to reread it though I realized It was the other way around. Her reasons for wolf reading me are still bunk and she hasn't addressed my reply to that post which is !_!

                      Comment

                      • jessiebessie
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2018
                        • 1

                        #521
                        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        I remembered the posting order wrong but I added Jess as a potential lynch because I thought she posted her wolf read on me after antori voted for me and that seemed too convenient. When I went to reread it though I realized It was the other way around. Her reasons for wolf reading me are still bunk and she hasn't addressed my reply to that post which is !_!
                        oops sorry! will reply now!

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #522
                          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                          FG WHERE ARE UUUU

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #523
                            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                            I'm just going to assume my posts will always be ignored from now on

                            Comment

                            • jessiebessie
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2018
                              • 1

                              #524
                              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              Just because you've had a streak as town doesn't mean you're not a wolf this game and you're asking us to town read you for the same reason Jess initially town read star. Just put in more work fg, you've done it other games why not this one?



                              Hope the interview went well!



                              What? Did you not read my reads post? Or my posts I was making while rereading the thread? I never just voted you for statistical thing regarding star though that was what pushed me to vote. You also didn't seem to have a problem with that at the time when you told me that was "fair enough". I'm strictly town reading you because I don't think you'd be ballsy enough to risk the lynch as the wolf but not because I think you've down town things.
                              My "fair enough" was a knee-jerk response for me because whenever I do something dumb, I feel like I deserve punishment. lol When I had more time to think (and after I saw star's criticism of it), I became more suspicious of everyone's reasons for jumping onto a vote against me.

                              Comment

                              • jessiebessie
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2018
                                • 1

                                #525
                                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                FG WHERE ARE UUUU
                                same

                                Comment

                                Working...