You're really gonna let her get away with the same exact stuff every single time I cannot fathom it
aka mikey
-----
Originally posted by FreezinIce
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshy
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Alright can't keep up with this and work so I'm going to put my vote on ffa. If I end up being lynched please don't let the thread die. Keep actively solving and don't settle like what happens a lot of times, that's how wolves win.
Sure I agreed with star but it's not like it was a blind agree without any reason. I think the only person who is still actively wolf reading you is ffa for ¿Reasons?
i think ffa thinks im sus based on my meta-game, but idk why bc I'm actually trying to solve the game this time
for the reason that i've previously mentioned that ffa got really focused on a single player during the mystery game. Everyone thought it was sus, but he turned out to be town all along. I think this is just the way town ffa plays.
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshy
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
i hope wv checks back in before eod. I will feel really bad if I'm wrong about scum-reading him if he flips town, but I genuinely don't think ffa is a wolf here.
Comment