jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #556
    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

    I'm switching to my phone now, expect all my thoughts to suck

    and please vote jess, it's so plain to see
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #557
      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

      Reads post-iso. Going in order of least posts -> greatest posts 'cause I'm lazy.

      Antori- I'm actually quite surprised that I like him more upon second visit. At first, I didn't understand what his mindset was wrt his reads, and I thought the no-lynch thing was a characteristic newb-wolf play; however, I can see a townie having these reads, especially the ones he posted at the beginning of D1. I don't think I want to see him offed today, unless he does some weird shit; however, I'm not going to disregard the vibe I had earlier. That's why he's null.

      jessiebessie- I liked that she called out Antori since she saw herself in him. Also, Jess seems to be coming up with organic thoughts this game. Also, despite the last two TWGs I played with her, she said things that made me look like that black guy w/ the "????" meme (star being wolf 'cause she was town a lot (ik you know why this as bad lol); not self pres'ing to keep her word (never do this))
      omg if im wrong this'll hurt

      Charu - Lack of engagement in game is uncharacteristic, but nothing that he's done was worrisome.

      star-crossed - Not a fan of her EOD vote, and now she seems to be tunneling WV with reasoning I don't seem to jive with. I dunno if I'm being tunnely myself, but it's not a good look

      ffa - i was reading the thread and FFA's just been WRONG. i think meta-wise he's playing like his normal self, as y'all have noted. i was going to write him off for that reason, but what's the statistical likeliness of this, especially in my world where my reads are correct (lol)

      wv - the only thing keeping me from full green is that I believe that WV is capable of doing what he is doing as a wolf, although not quite as well. it really looks like he's trying to engage with the thread and get the ball rolling. i played in a jtwg (briefly... rip me) where he did this before, and he was town

      how shitty is this reads list? prolly very. but ya girl put in effort so
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • jessiebessie
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2018
        • 1

        #558
        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        Also, jessie ignoring everything else and going after a newbie is hurting my soul.
        I've stated my case against wv: asking questions to make people look bad instead of actually trying to solve the game, jumping on me for a silly reason then backing off when he got called out on it, etc..

        FFA is set on thinking I'm a wolf, so I don't really know how to interact with them.

        FG has been pretty MIA, but I know this has gotten her mis-lynched in the past, so I want to assume when she's gone, it's for a good reason.

        Star is the one person I consider to be actually trying to solve the game.

        You seem to be keeping yourself at a distance, so I can't get a clear read on you. I think you may just be a townie that doesn't really care that much about this game.

        I don't mean to focus so much on antori, but a newbie wolf is pretty easy to spot if you know what to look for.

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #559
          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

          the ffa thing was a vote btw @@@sunfan
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • jessiebessie
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2018
            • 1

            #560
            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

            Originally posted by jessiebessie
            I've stated my case against wv: asking questions to make people look bad instead of actually trying to solve the game, jumping on me for a silly reason then backing off when he got called out on it, etc..

            FFA is set on thinking I'm a wolf, so I don't really know how to interact with them.

            FG has been pretty MIA, but I know this has gotten her mis-lynched in the past, so I want to assume when she's gone, it's for a good reason.

            Star is the one person I consider to be actually trying to solve the game.

            You seem to be keeping yourself at a distance, so I can't get a clear read on you. I think you may just be a townie that doesn't really care that much about this game.

            I don't mean to focus so much on antori, but a newbie wolf is pretty easy to spot if you know what to look for.
            another note about ffa: I remember similar behavior from him during the mystery game (where he was focusing really hard on a single person) and he turned out to be town

            Comment

            • jessiebessie
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2018
              • 1

              #561
              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              Reads post-iso. Going in order of least posts -> greatest posts 'cause I'm lazy.

              Antori- I'm actually quite surprised that I like him more upon second visit. At first, I didn't understand what his mindset was wrt his reads, and I thought the no-lynch thing was a characteristic newb-wolf play; however, I can see a townie having these reads, especially the ones he posted at the beginning of D1. I don't think I want to see him offed today, unless he does some weird shit; however, I'm not going to disregard the vibe I had earlier. That's why he's null.

              jessiebessie- I liked that she called out Antori since she saw herself in him. Also, Jess seems to be coming up with organic thoughts this game. Also, despite the last two TWGs I played with her, she said things that made me look like that black guy w/ the "????" meme (star being wolf 'cause she was town a lot (ik you know why this as bad lol); not self pres'ing to keep her word (never do this))
              omg if im wrong this'll hurt

              Charu - Lack of engagement in game is uncharacteristic, but nothing that he's done was worrisome.

              star-crossed - Not a fan of her EOD vote, and now she seems to be tunneling WV with reasoning I don't seem to jive with. I dunno if I'm being tunnely myself, but it's not a good look

              ffa - i was reading the thread and FFA's just been WRONG. i think meta-wise he's playing like his normal self, as y'all have noted. i was going to write him off for that reason, but what's the statistical likeliness of this, especially in my world where my reads are correct (lol)

              wv - the only thing keeping me from full green is that I believe that WV is capable of doing what he is doing as a wolf, although not quite as well. it really looks like he's trying to engage with the thread and get the ball rolling. i played in a jtwg (briefly... rip me) where he did this before, and he was town

              how shitty is this reads list? prolly very. but ya girl put in effort so
              I love how me saying/doing dumb shit makes you town read me.

              Comment

              • Antori
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2018
                • 296

                #562
                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                Originally posted by jessiebessie
                I'm just gonna do it and anyone who wants to help me provide seer cover can if they wish.

                fg is green
                Charu is green
                "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
                "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
                "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #563
                  Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                  im not green im blue DABA DEE DABA DIE DABA DEE DABA DIE
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #564
                    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                    Work picked up sorry guys still trying to read when I can

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #565
                      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                      where's the votes on me for my shitty reads list, or at least feedback on it

                      i feel like ive just confessed my love but my crush is staring at me. or like im going through the entire med school apps cycle but each twg player is a school
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #566
                        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                        oh ok that makes sense wv
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #567
                          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          ffa - i was reading the thread and FFA's just been WRONG. i think meta-wise he's playing like his normal self, as y'all have noted. i was going to write him off for that reason, but what's the statistical likeliness of this, especially in my world where my reads are correct (lol)
                          Hrrrm... this is technically a hidden vote with the tags used...

                          FFA


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #568
                            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                            oh uh green check...

                            wv why not
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #569
                              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                              Originally posted by jessiebessie
                              I've stated my case against wv: asking questions to make people look bad instead of actually trying to solve the game, jumping on me for a silly reason then backing off when he got called out on it, etc..

                              FFA is set on thinking I'm a wolf, so I don't really know how to interact with them.

                              FG has been pretty MIA, but I know this has gotten her mis-lynched in the past, so I want to assume when she's gone, it's for a good reason.

                              Star is the one person I consider to be actually trying to solve the game.

                              You seem to be keeping yourself at a distance, so I can't get a clear read on you. I think you may just be a townie that doesn't really care that much about this game.

                              I don't mean to focus so much on antori, but a newbie wolf is pretty easy to spot if you know what to look for.
                              For someone who I feel has been here a decent amount these reads are kind of vague? Like your only real read is on me and antori. Also when did your read on my questions go from "trying to solve the game" to "trying to make people look bad"? And why do you keep saying that I backed off my stance on you because I got called out on it? When did that ever happen? Again, did you ever read my read list and what I wrote down on you? Because it seems like you haven't and you don't really care. I said the only reason I'm town reading you is for what happened at EOD not because of anything you've said because imo you've been pretty sketch the entire time and your reads aren't helping.

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              Reads post-iso. Going in order of least posts -> greatest posts 'cause I'm lazy.

                              Antori- I'm actually quite surprised that I like him more upon second visit. At first, I didn't understand what his mindset was wrt his reads, and I thought the no-lynch thing was a characteristic newb-wolf play; however, I can see a townie having these reads, especially the ones he posted at the beginning of D1. I don't think I want to see him offed today, unless he does some weird shit; however, I'm not going to disregard the vibe I had earlier. That's why he's null.

                              jessiebessie- I liked that she called out Antori since she saw herself in him. Also, Jess seems to be coming up with organic thoughts this game. Also, despite the last two TWGs I played with her, she said things that made me look like that black guy w/ the "????" meme (star being wolf 'cause she was town a lot (ik you know why this as bad lol); not self pres'ing to keep her word (never do this))
                              omg if im wrong this'll hurt

                              Charu - Lack of engagement in game is uncharacteristic, but nothing that he's done was worrisome.

                              star-crossed - Not a fan of her EOD vote, and now she seems to be tunneling WV with reasoning I don't seem to jive with. I dunno if I'm being tunnely myself, but it's not a good look

                              ffa - i was reading the thread and FFA's just been WRONG. i think meta-wise he's playing like his normal self, as y'all have noted. i was going to write him off for that reason, but what's the statistical likeliness of this, especially in my world where my reads are correct (lol)

                              wv - the only thing keeping me from full green is that I believe that WV is capable of doing what he is doing as a wolf, although not quite as well. it really looks like he's trying to engage with the thread and get the ball rolling. i played in a jtwg (briefly... rip me) where he did this before, and he was town

                              how shitty is this reads list? prolly very. but ya girl put in effort so
                              This read list is pretty well put together for someone who hasn't really been around much

                              Comment

                              • star-crossed
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2017
                                • 476

                                #570
                                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                                I am almost done with gloomhaven scenario and then I will make a vote count if sun fan doesnt
                                twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                                Comment

                                Working...