jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #451
    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

    Originally posted by Antori
    wayward has voted on jessie for the first day's EoD

    i was thinking you'd say either star-crossed or funnygurl555
    very good point, I do think that makes them incompatible partners.
    I'm more confident in star being town than charu atm though.
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • jessiebessie
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2018
      • 1

      #452
      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

      Originally posted by flashflash account
      I'll be honest, despite being so concerned with these events at the beginning of the day they kind of slipped my mind. Yes ind kill was hecka sketch
      Jess was hecka sketch
      Fg was just gone lul
      I wish there was some conclusion I could pull from ind voting jess and jess unvoting and jeffano acting weird and ind getting nightkilled when wolfy but I just can't
      I feel like I'm on the edge of something just missing a little bit
      okay so here's a thought, a lot of people are shifting to town-reading me after star-crossed gave their insight about how I acted eod and you're the only one sticking to your guns. This makes me town read you because I feel like wolves try to stick to the status quo and give pretty hallow attempts at solving the game most of the time.

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #453
        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

        ok im not town-reading star guys she just seems PISSED
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #454
          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          (i'd spell out the actual name but everything you type in forum can show up in a google search)
          i did kinda mean to write this as a general psa as well as filling up the thread with more useless shit lol:

          people have been using my name in forums and stuff. i'm fine wtih first name, but if you ever type my first and last name, it will show up in a google search, so please don't i have a super uncommon name.
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • jessiebessie
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2018
            • 1

            #455
            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

            Originally posted by star-crossed
            So I feel like this can be summed up as you having a bad feeling about the fact that jessie is bad at probability

            I somehow didn't realize that that was why you were voting her and I am not a fan
            I realized once everyone jumped on me (and a quick google search) that I was succumbing to gambler's fallacy... sigh.

            Comment

            • jessiebessie
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2018
              • 1

              #456
              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

              Originally posted by star-crossed
              I guess it is because you had another line of questioning, about how she was voting, that made more sense to me than the above

              I feel like that kind of sums up your play so far, that you ask people a lot of questions and then they answer and you either ask a follow up or just say "oh that sounds town" but I am not really sure how it fits together cohesively as somebody trying to figure anything out
              yep, I don't think anyone is going to convince me that star-crossed is wolfing this game. That's not a response to this post in particular but is just a general thought that crossed my mind while reading this chain of wv/star-crossed interactions.

              Comment

              • jessiebessie
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2018
                • 1

                #457
                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                Originally posted by flashflash account
                jess only has strongish interactions with two players in this game- antori and jeffano. She knows jeffano IRL which, as I said before, causes complications to the EoD situation.

                Jess herself says as a wolf she tries to avoid attention, avoid being accusatory. Her entire behavior day 1 was to pressure vote someone then dismiss an entire wagon as "fishy" without commiting to it in any way.

                Not voting to save yourself, in a vacuum, is NOT ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE- it only means she had a strong belief that Jeffano was town in this particular instance. The seer does not get a d0 check, therefore jess only could have known jeffano was town if she was a wolf.

                Wolf jess here doesn't vote for jeffano despite being in a kitb with him. It doesn't make a lot of sense, but neither does the world where town jess doesn't vote for him. You trade off the knowledge of him being town vs the self-preservation importance for wolves. Remember, jess said that she thought the jeffano situation was fishy- she didn't clarify what she thought about jeffano, but it certainly didn't sound like she was confident in him being town. The burden of knowledge is clear. Jess is a wolf.
                ugh so i didn't vote for jeffano because I genuinely didn't understand why everyone else was voting for them.

                My vote on antori was a pressure vote bc I wanted to see their thought process about the game, which I believe will prove very useful if they flip wolf. I let antori off the hook because they are new. I still think they are wolfing but my eod vote wasn't going to get them lynched anyway, so might as well give them the benefit of the doubt because it's the first day and as we all know people can be wrong about their first suspicions.

                I'm still town-reading you which is frustrating bc you're focusing on the wrong person here, friend.

                Comment

                • jessiebessie
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2018
                  • 1

                  #458
                  Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  I don't think jess and jefanno know each other IRL either y'all. I just know them both from school.
                  jeffano goes to princeton???

                  Comment

                  • jessiebessie
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2018
                    • 1

                    #459
                    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                    Originally posted by jessiebessie
                    jeffano goes to princeton???
                    just saw your other post. can you pm me about who they are. I wanna know lol

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #460
                      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                      he went. he was class of '17, and we both live in austin now. i'll dm you his info though. haha sorry i told him but not you about this
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • jessiebessie
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2018
                        • 1

                        #461
                        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                        so I think there is at least one wolf between antori and wv. I think wayward may be wolfing because of his logic for accusing some people in the game (sorry, friend). ie he thought i was wolfing (based on me making a dumb post about statistics) but changed his opinion when that became the norm. also his questions can be seen as town trying to solve the game or wolf trying to look like their invested but actually focusing on unimportant details (ie the point star made about his seer questions). I don't want to be the cause of your death again, wv, but I actually think you may be a wolf... sorry, friend.

                        Comment

                        • jessiebessie
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2018
                          • 1

                          #462
                          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                          Originally posted by jessiebessie
                          so I think there is at least one wolf between antori and wv. I think wayward may be wolfing because of his logic for accusing some people in the game (sorry, friend). ie he thought i was wolfing (based on me making a dumb post about statistics) but changed his opinion when that became the norm. also his questions can be seen as town trying to solve the game or wolf trying to look like their invested but actually focusing on unimportant details (ie the point star made about his seer questions). I don't want to be the cause of your death again, wv, but I actually think you may be a wolf... sorry, friend.
                          *they're

                          Comment

                          • star-crossed
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2017
                            • 476

                            #463
                            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                            Originally posted by jessiebessie
                            antori

                            gonna place my vote here rn bc their vote is still on no lynch, which I find strange. If they actually vote for someone, I will consider changing my vote.
                            Originally posted by jessiebessie
                            woah you voted! I'm true to my word so unvote I would like to hear more of your thoughts on the game in the future.
                            Originally posted by jessiebessie
                            voting IS important, but i made a promise
                            Technically you only promised to consider changing, so would you be able to talk a bit more about how you were thinking of it?

                            I am not sure I agree with ffa that saying you will "consider changing" is a cop-out, but because of how seriously you took it later I am not sure you meant it in the way I thought that you did.

                            Looking over ffa's post more, let's see. He asked you about your opinion of funnygurl, which I would be interested in too.
                            twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                            Comment

                            • star-crossed
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2017
                              • 476

                              #464
                              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                              These are all from the first day
                              Originally posted by flashflash account
                              also, can we not do the CFD thing
                              I really hate the CFD thing
                              I would be happy to see more people voting earlier yes

                              [FYI CFD is an acronym referring to everybody all changing their votes at the last minute]
                              Originally posted by Antori
                              I'd like to know what wayward vegabond and funnygurl555 think of each other if we're still alive tomorrow
                              I believe WV answered this but not funnygurl
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Next is just star's exasperated wanting of the game to be thoughtful and challenging, which tells me he's something special, like a wolf.
                              I am very special, according to my mom
                              twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #465
                                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                                i think wv's level of engagement is town-like, but i haven't played with woof wv if i recall correctly, so really idk.

                                wasn't someone who was on my radar, at least.
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...