jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #526
    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    FG WHERE ARE UUUU
    tryna derust

    last place in the tournie rn





    it hurts
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #527
      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

      Originally posted by flashflash account
      charu very quiet today, I like it
      ind wolfing with jeffano tbh
      I know I said I'd be focusing on charu and fg but hey ffa why did you like that charu wasn't posting like normal d1?

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #528
        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

        Originally posted by jessiebessie
        My "fair enough" was a knee-jerk response for me because whenever I do something dumb, I feel like I deserve punishment. lol When I had more time to think (and after I saw star's criticism of it), I became more suspicious of everyone's reasons for jumping onto a vote against me.
        That addresses the "fair enough" but not the rest of what I said. Is me voting for you the only reason you think I'm wolfy?

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        tryna derust

        last place in the tournie rn





        it hurts

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #529
          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

          You realize EOD is in 3 hours right fg

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #530
            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

            I'm doing a water fast and it was lunch and I was so hungry but now lunch is over and I'm still hungry

            Comment

            • Antori
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2018
              • 296

              #531
              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
              Hey antori what are your thoughts on everyone so far? I don't think you've posted reads since d1. You said you were going to tryhard at the beginning of the game but you haven't really been posting. I won't schedule read you for that though because this is your first game and I know how that is lol. But talk to people, ask questions about things you don't understand to wrap your head around how other people are approaching the game.
              i posted my suspicions list the moment D1 started and i haven't changed it much in my notes except for removing indheart cause he died

              also i was asking alot of questions about the seer role just afew hours ago

              here's the list again if you dont want to check back on that other one

              --people i find the most suspicious:
              -Funnygurl555 - Wayward Vagabond - Charu(slightly)

              --people i find slightly suspicious:
              -flashflash account

              --people i found the least suspicious:
              -star-crossed - jessiebessie
              "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
              "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
              "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

              Comment

              • flashflash account
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2017
                • 567

                #532
                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                I know I said I'd be focusing on charu and fg but hey ffa why did you like that charu wasn't posting like normal d1?
                I don't know if you know this but usually I hate charu. I very much like this charu and his lack of lackadaisicalness
                aka mikey

                -----

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #533
                  Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Antori
                  i posted my suspicions list the moment D1 started and i haven't changed it much in my notes except for removing indheart cause he died

                  also i was asking alot of questions about the seer role just afew hours ago

                  here's the list again if you dont want to check back on that other one

                  --people i find the most suspicious:
                  -Funnygurl555 - Wayward Vagabond - Charu(slightly)

                  --people i find slightly suspicious:
                  -flashflash account

                  --people i found the least suspicious:
                  -star-crossed - jessiebessie
                  Yeah I remember you posted that but I wanted to see if your reads had evolved since then. Sure you asked questions about the seer but that's all I remember you really asking questions about which is great but why not probe others about things? Seems like you're just sitting back and letting things happen

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #534
                    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    You realize EOD is in 3 hours right fg
                    yeah im aware. i'll be here for eod and im almost done my session
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #535
                      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                      Originally posted by flashflash account
                      I don't know if you know this but usually I hate charu. I very much like this charu and his lack of lackadaisicalness
                      Does you liking charu for his lack of lackadaisicalness influence your read on him? When you hate charu do you read him wolf for it?

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #536
                        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        yeah im aware. i'll be here for eod and im almost done my session
                        Let me get that readlist when you can thx

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #537
                          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                          it does make me town read him

                          I don't think it's like "oh I usually wolf read him when he's town so this time he must be a wolf!!!" that's freezinice's job but it's more like his playstyle often lets him get away with wolfy stuff and I call him out for it. None of that is there this time.
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • Antori
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2018
                            • 296

                            #538
                            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            Yeah I remember you posted that but I wanted to see if your reads had evolved since then. Sure you asked questions about the seer but that's all I remember you really asking questions about which is great but why not probe others about things? Seems like you're just sitting back and letting things happen
                            I'm not good at asking people and pressuring them i get convinced very easily, I'm alot better at poking at contradictions after they happen because then it's alot harder to deny
                            "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
                            "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
                            "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

                            Comment

                            • jessiebessie
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2018
                              • 1

                              #539
                              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                              feel free to give me shit for it, but my gut is telling me antori is a wolf.

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #540
                                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Antori
                                I'm not good at asking people and pressuring them i get convinced very easily, I'm alot better at poking at contradictions after they happen because then it's alot harder to deny
                                So what happens if there are no contradictions for you to work off of? Passively watching for slips I don't think is the best way to find wolves from my experience is all I'm saying.

                                Can you expand on your reads btw. Why did you put people where they are on your list?

                                Comment

                                Working...