jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • star-crossed
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2017
    • 476

    #466
    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    So long story short, star, you believe you caught WV in a tone contradiction when he went from

    "I didn't think about that, thanks!"

    to

    "You questioning me about this felt defensive."

    Am I understanding this right?
    That is not exactly how I would word it but that is pretty much it yes
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    ok im not town-reading star guys she just seems PISSED
    I think I am crabbier than usual because I am sick, but I am trying not to be because I don't want to make things less fun for others. Um...if it would help you to understand where I am coming from better I can do my best to calmly talk about why I was annoyed at you. But if it is not a big part in how you are thinking of me we can just move on, since I don't necessarily expect it will help me to read you.
    twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #467
      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

      Originally posted by star-crossed
      I think I am crabbier than usual because I am sick, but I am trying not to be because I don't want to make things less fun for others. Um...if it would help you to understand where I am coming from better I can do my best to calmly talk about why I was annoyed at you. But if it is not a big part in how you are thinking of me we can just move on, since I don't necessarily expect it will help me to read you.
      I'd be down to talk about it post-game
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • flashflash account
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2017
        • 567

        #468
        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

        I dunno what else to say, other than urge everyone else to vote for jess. Now that she doesn't know jeffano irl being a wolf is certainly the only way she could have known jeffano was town.
        aka mikey

        -----

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

        Originally posted by QueenAshy
        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #469
          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

          jessie (1)- ffa
          wv (1)- star
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Antori
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2018
            • 296

            #470
            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

            [twgv]Wayward Vagabond[\twgv] i think voting funnygurl would clear up more answers for me but i already said I'm voting wayward ahead
            "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
            "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
            "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

            Comment

            • Antori
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2018
              • 296

              #471
              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

              Wayward Vagabond woops
              "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
              "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
              "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #472
                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                Originally posted by Antori
                [twgv]Wayward Vagabond[\twgv] i think voting funnygurl would clear up more answers for me but i already said I'm voting wayward ahead
                Lol

                Work is busier than normal so reading and posting will be a slower than normal sorry y'all

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #473
                  Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                  I'm not liking these votes...


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • flashflash account
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2017
                    • 567

                    #474
                    Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                    well we can't vote for roundbox so do you have any better suggestions
                    aka mikey

                    -----

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                    Originally posted by QueenAshy
                    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                    Comment

                    • star-crossed
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2017
                      • 476

                      #475
                      Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                      how about t-force?
                      twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                      Comment

                      • flashflash account
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 567

                        #476
                        Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                        lul
                        aka mikey

                        -----

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                        Originally posted by QueenAshy
                        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #477
                          Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                          The case on Jessie by FFA seems really out there. I don't particularly understand his logic when it comes with putting jefanno1 together with her. He's assuming that due to Jessie knowing this player in passing (or not knowing...???) that she would be very careful on how she worded her posts to appease to this one specific person?

                          And the case on Wayward, while more sound than FFA's case on Jessie, I don't see a wolf here despite the change in stances with the statements star had quoted about. He seems way more invested, like the last jTWG I played with him when I purposely was quiet to let the new players talk instead of bombarding the game with my posts.

                          ...

                          While I don't disagree with FFA's assement that Jessie COULD be a wolf, I think voting for her right now is not the best for us townies... I'd be totally down to make a case though against her once we get more info from flips because, I don't know about whatever FFA is going on about, but I can legit see her as I said making a huge gamble at EoD (or unable to do anything really) since it was the final few minutes of the phase and didn't want to cause a scene.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • flashflash account
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2017
                            • 567

                            #478
                            Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                            Jessie knowing jeffano was actually just an obstacle, now that that's out of the way it's clear burden of knowledge
                            aka mikey

                            -----

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                            Originally posted by QueenAshy
                            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #479
                              Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              I've read everything up to here, but I wanna address this post.



                              FFA and star also addressed, but WV is asking how invested I actually feel.

                              ...Probably a 2
                              That's a shame

                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              I mean, I do not think those are much different sentiments at all. The thread is public record, so it would be silly to do that to "make [you] come off worse than [you] should." It is just happening that way because I feel passionate and am replying furiously. But so you will actually address my points and not that, I will just stick to directly quoting you.
                              wow sassy much

                              So let me try to explain again. So firstly you seemed to not understand what I was getting at. Then you seemed to have a reaction that was over-the-top positive and I thought was trying to appease me basically. Then in your reads, you claimed your real reaction was something completely different, and mostly of scrutiny. It's not illogical for you to both think my perspective was interesting, and also to be suspicious, which is what you are arguing I am saying. But what I am actually saying, is that the manner in which you have explained these two reactions, sounds really disingenuous and fake. If you had just said like "huh I wouldn't have thought of that" and then posted something critical, it would not be weird. But the disparate-ness of the two reactions, makes it seem like your supposed suspicion of me protecting ffa is something you only came up with during the readwall as something you could use as reasoning against me, and are pretending is something you really believe.



                              I actually have the same problem with this post. As far as I can tell "it did open my eyes to what the motives behind the questions are" is an empty rhetorical statement. Because you are having trouble faking a consistent mind frame to present to us.
                              I never claimed my real reaction was something completely different you assumed that just because I praised you I was town reading you and when I posted my reads you found out that wasn't the case. I don't think it's even worth continuing talking about this with you because you're dead set on thinking that you're seeing something that isn't there and me explaining things more is just going to put you deeper in the tunnel you have on me.

                              Comment

                              • star-crossed
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2017
                                • 476

                                #480
                                Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                you assumed that just because I praised you I was town reading you and when I posted my reads you found out that wasn't the case
                                You keep trying to spin this as me being put off by you not town reading me, but you put me down as only one of two people you actually were town reading...
                                twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                                Comment

                                Working...