And so, the rebellion starts!




[?] 1989: My file [R] 3254 Techno Party: The beginning is already ugly and the mines are not really needed at all. Some double steps need to be fixed. Imaginary 16th streams. [Bar 24] 16th step into a jump, no. Accenting sirens with jumps, when obviously freezes are more preferred. Ending bars get pretty ugly [~Bar 35-40]. [Bar 41] no jumps on weak vocals. More double steps past [Bar 41]. More Imaginary 16ths going into the higher bars [Bars 41 – 58]. Jumps on weak vocals again [Bar 61 – 74] also within these bars are some double steps and weird crosses. [Stopped Judging at Bar 74] [A] All My Turn: A bit cross heavy, also I believe the beginning needed a bit more of a kick [~Bar 11], but its more of a preference. Chart is perfectly fine besides the fact that it’s a bit cross heavy. I enjoyed how you accent some beats with freezes and if I had enough stamina to do this chart I would probably enjoy it even more. [R] Arrabbiata: You have jacks that are going to nothing, example shown in [Bar 15 – 20]. Some double steps and weird jump patterns [jump pattern Bar 31] [double step Bar 36]. Continue the chart I found another double steps sitting at [Bar 40] Weird jump pattern at [Bar 47] [Stopped Judging at Bar 52] [A] Bass Speaks Caninie: Something weird at ending of [Bar 49]. Chart is okay, but the ending is kind of weird because the accenting of so many beats. [R] Beat Drop Music: Steps literally do not match with anything so i have to reject this, random jacks etc ****. [R] Beautiful Angel: Nice double step [Bar 3]. I rather enjoyed the epic speed up until the double step killed it. This is not a gimmick chart don’t use extreme gimmicks [Bar 10] Did you seriously just copy and paste the double step [Bar 12]. Your crossing after a freeze which leads to a double step [Bar 14]. Okay as I continued I found a **** load of double steps. [Stopped Judging at Bar 22] [R] Begin: The file seems a bit weird mostly because the song, the 16th feels out of place for most of the file. [R] Bird Against the Storm: Weird jump patterns in the beginning and really the song should start on a 4th and not a 16th . Badly placed hand [Bar 11]. Weird pattern at [Bar 13 – 15] Bad spin at [Bar 19] [Bars 19 – 25] They suck, sorry. More double steps and bad patterns. [Stopped Judging at Bar 32] [R] Black Night Winter Sky: Consistency is a big issue here from 16th streams to just 8th steps and the file seems to be repetitive [A] Bloody Tears: Love this chart, though I question some of the gimmicks. [R] Blythe: You could have accent some of some glitch sounds with some freeze arrows. Jumps? [Bar 19] The file isn’t bad, its actually pretty good, a big complaint of mine is that I am staying in one direction the whole time I am playing this chart. Add some crosses or something. Also pretty sure I seen some copy paste mirror going on. Come on I know you can do better than this. [R] Boss9: I played the beginning and started to wonder why I rejected this before its because of all the useless jumps in [Bar 17 – 21] and frankly [Bars 21 – 25] lack creativity. You’re missing a lot of sounds in [Bar 29] you see you accented some type of sound with freezes, but when it reoccurs there’s no freezes. [Bar 41 – 45] same comment “lack creativity” [!] Burning Soul! Kick your reason to the curb!: Auto rejected based off previous files [R] Castlevania (Freestylin’ Mix): Please do not use spins unless you know what you’re doing [Bar 10]. Also some of the jumps before [Bar 10] are not necessary. Gimmick at [Bar 24] is horrible, listen to the song again. Gimmick not need at [Bar 28]. Spins and double steps [~ Bar 35] No more gimmicks please [ Bar 43 – 45]. [Stopped Judging at Bar 46] [R] Chemical Love: The beginning is much harder than the rest of the song, lacks consistency. Not a bad chart, but I believe it would have been better if you would have matched with some of those background 16th sounds. The chart was pretty lack luster and a bit too straight forward some streams could have balanced it out. [?] Chinese Sword: My file [A] Chimpmigration: Gimmicks are not need at [Bar 16] No again at [Bar 24]. Really like the hand idea at [Bar 29] bravo. Though the ending doesn’t really need that giant gimmick run I actually enjoyed it, but when it comes down to it this song isn’t really a gimmick song. I am going to lightly accept it [#note: songs that are lightly accepted might get removed near the completion of the pack] [!] Chocolate Rain: Auto rejected based off previous files [R] Collision Chaos: Depending on how you do the jump it can end up being a double step [Bar 23] The file was actually pretty good until [Bar 25 – 31] killed it. Really despise the hand idea at [Bar 32 – 35]. The spins used before it were quite good actually. Overall the song lacks a fun factor, but it’s nice to see there’s less errors in a Raine file. [R] Colors of Sorrow: Sync is off, already turned me off of the file. At least make the sync relatively close. This doesn’t matter, but there no need to go 286 bpm [Bar 10] Please don’t gimmick unless you know what you are doing [Bar 18]. 16th step then a jump = no [ ~ Bar 26]. Jumps afterwards are not need, even if their matching the bass hit, it ruins the flow. Also I see more imaginary 16th s pretty sure this is the same guy from before. [Stopped at Bar 39] [A] Doo-be-di-boy: Chart is not bad at all, but the fact that consistency seems to become an issue again, but not as much. Some of the jacks confused me, but I understand why they are there. It’s to give the song the more 9 feel instead of matching with the 16th s. This file is lightly accepted. [#note: songs that are lightly accepted might get removed near the completion of the pack] [A] Far East Speedcore: The file is good with gimmicks and stuff, but the ending seems under stepped. [R] Flowers: Imaginary 16th s is now officially my pet peeve [Bar 7]. What are you matching with [Bar 17 – 25]. Lol [Bar 34] nice jack. And the sync feels off, it the sync feels off to me then wow. [Stopped judging at Bar 40] [R] For Your Love: The beginning is not strong enough to be accented with jumps in my opinion. The chart, I feel lacks some fun factor. Its not you either it’s because the song itself doesn’t give much way. The song I think personally is quite boring and therefore I had to stop. Sorry, if you feel I should continue judging please say so. [Stopped judging at Bar 39] [R] For Your Love v2: If you hit the step after the jump wrong you double step [Bar 2]. I see there’s a new gimmick to add a little spice to the file, but I still stick with my statement saying the song isn’t the best choice. [R] Freeway Shuffle: (What ever happened to Lead?) Weird step pattern [Bar 1] Mines at [Bar 9] don’t seem necessary, also before [Bar 9] pretty sure there some unnecessary 16th s should have kept the galloping motion. To much mines, but I see you are trying to emphasis the word “Freeway.” Dodging cars? Points for creativity, but still they are not necessary. [Stopped judging at Bar 24] [R] Ganymede: Sorry you’re a dick, don’t make this song go 41 bpm [Bar 4] the song should be a constant bpm, I don’t care what you think, sorry. [R] Ghosts: (Ahhh ddr days) Missed some vocals in the slowdown [Bar 21] and everything before that excluding the stream is pretty boring. Weird step pattern at [Bar 29]. Don’t cross with jumps [~ Bar 32]. The jumps you started adding at [Bar 46] are not needed. [Stopped judging at bar 47] the song started to bore me and as I glanced down I seen an awkward pattern at [Bar 52] [R] Gradius: Gimmick at [Bar 5] why? Really despise those step jumps at [Bar 18 – 21] Gimmicks at [Bar 21] are not needed. Same can be said for [Bar 23] No need for the gimmicks the roll would have sufficed [Bar 25]. More useless gimmicks, what is this an R21 pack? Gimmicks at ending not really necessary either. Overall chart isn’t bad, but theres some much useless gimmicks. [A] Happy Hardogs: Glad to see you broke down the mega stream into fifthlets. Love the 8th stream full of sexy crosses. Loved it. [A] Hardware Store: Loved it, Loved it, Loved it. Though the freezes are a bit much, I step the same exact way. The 16th cross stream was epic as ****. Enjoyed it very much. [R] Heavy Metal Syndrome: Double step [Bar 1] Hand was not necessary [Bar 9] Spin = no [Bar 14] Imaginary 16ths before [Bar 16] More imaginary 16ths [Bar 19]. The songs sucks its boring and wouldn’t make good steps. [Stopped judging at Bar 20] [R] Highs Off U (remix): Hands… I don’t think that fit quite well here at all. Just doesn’t like scream HAND. Weird step patterns [Bar 21] and [Bar 24] As you continue into the song theres more double steps/awkward patterns and the hand part which I do not like at all. [Stopped judging at Bar 32] [#note: stop stepping bad ddr songs] [R] It’s Raining: The start of the song is ugly and I mean right when the song starts there’s an ugly pattern. Hit it wrong and your double stepping. Jumps are used incorrectly and should be used to accent the louder beats of the song. More awkward patterns that can lead to double stepping. More badly placed jumps. [Stopped judging Bar 9] [A] Jive into the Night: Some points you have freeze accenting these loud hits and at other times you have jumps. It’s usually better to stick with one, but I see you are trying to make the file less repetitive. The file is perfectly fine though I would love to see it at its full potential. File is light accepted. [#note: songs that are lightly accepted might get removed near the completion of the pack] [R] Kakke Ecko: (Lol I remember this file) Nice weird patterns and copying of Malices KB chart in the beginning. A lot of weird steps leading into jumps which make you awkwardly cross. The gimmick at [Bar 13] makes the whole entire rest of the song go off. [R] Kazno Nas: Double step at [Bar 2]. Okay I played the file for 13 seconds and already found a **** load of errors. Including awkward step patterns, double steps, horribly placed spins, etc. [Stopped judging at [Bar 9] [A] Life is a construct: (woot still got the graphics) A few imaginary 16ths to keep the flow of the song, which is fine. Theres still that 4 freeze arrow cross which I want made into 3 arrows, but we already had that discussion. The ending 8th stream is fun and I finally hit it without messing up. [R] Like it or Leave it: Some inconsistency issues along with a random speed up that’s not really needed. In the second long ass 16th stream there’s a lot of candles (crossing UP and DOWN). [R] Long Train Runnin’: Double step right near the beginning of the song [Bar 3 & Bar 5]. There was no need to put gimmick on that part [Bar 8]. Ugly stuff happening at [Bar 17] [Stopped judging at Bar 23] [#note: stop stepping bad ddr songs] [R] M.A.G.I.C. Speed Ball: First off the song is already over stepped; I mean who hasn’t stepped this song. Even I have stepped this song. Some of the mines are way to close. I think it would be better to have some type of indication on the slow downs. And the beginning I believe would have been better as gallops instead of just 3 steps [Bar 9] and every other bar like that. [Stopped judging at Bar ?] [R] Main Theme of Taiyo Ni Hoero: Really hated the mines at [Bar 26 – 28]. Also this file suffers with some inconsistency issues, going from easy 8ths to intense 16th triplets. Gimmick at [Bar 37] is not necessary at all. [Stopped judging at Bar 38] [R] Megane De Ne!: Jump jacks = no [Bar 12]. Doing some jumps incorrectly lead to random double steps [Bar 15]. Jump jacks at [Bar 52] = no. Stream is not needed at all [Bar 65]. The song is pretty bad and repetitive would have been better off with a different song. [R] Mendes: No 16th step into jumps [~ Bar 2]. Jacks at [Bar 4 & 5] = no. Double step [Bar 7 & 9] [Stopped judging at Bar 10] [A] Monty on the Run: Enjoyed this file very much, the only problem i seen are some weird freeze patterns that might lead to double steps [Bar82] [?] Mr. Bear: Will review later [R] Nageki no Ki: Awkward step patterns [Bar 9]. Stop putting jumps right after 16th streams. [~ Bar 20] Missing triplets after [Bar 21] which is a must after streaming some of the above parts. [Stopped judging at Bar 22] [R] Nemesis: You got you fourthlets placed wrong [Bar 17] Freeze combined with weird steps isn’t usually smart [Bar 20] A lot of weird patterns near [Bar 21 & 22] Awkward freezes usage [Bar 25 & Etc] 41 bpm = no [Bar 32] [Stopped judging at Bar 33] [R] No Space: A giant stream of 16ths = no fun, especially when its not even needed [Stopped judging before mega stream ended Bar ?] [A] Out Here: During the slow down [Bar 17] its hard to here the 16ths you are matching with. Stream? [Bar 19 – 23] There to much going on at [bar 42] dumb it down. Gimmick at [Bar 43] isn’t need, but it’s a monster file. Lightly accepted. [#note: songs that are lightly accepted might get removed near the completion of the pack] [R] O_L: Enjoyed the gimmicks at [Bar 19] but I question on how it ends. Weird patterns at [Bar 34] The song itself is long and repetitive, try to cut it down. Jumps at the ending where the giant gimmick is are off, but I enjoyed the rather creative ending. [A] Right Round: I knew someone was going to step this song and I enjoyed the creative beginning. You spin when he says “You spin my head right round” and then you put hand when he says “when you go down.” Very creative, I approve. Weird stuff at [Bar 40] maybe stick with the main beat instead of the background beat. And watch out with the amount of jacks. Instead of rolls [Bar 37 – 39] just keep them regular steps and add a mine underneath it. Just a thought. [R] Rock My Emotions: The beginning your using triplets, the fourthlets, then into just spaced out steps… Don’t like at all how you stepped this song there’s was way more you could have done just in the beginning to make it more appealing. [Stopped judging at Bar 22] [R] Saber Wing: The song is pretty bland. I really like gimmicks but some more could be used at certain parts (only if your ~Zero~ or Xiao would you do these). Since the song is pretty bland it automatically turns most people off and the song being lack luster also reflects on how the steps will mostly be like. Not a bad chart, but not good enough to be accepted. [?] Senorita: My file [?] Shieldner Sheldon: Will review later [?] Shieldner Sheldon V2: Will review later [R] Sin: Double step [~ Bar 8] unnecessary junk featured in [Bar 16]. Imaginary 16ths. Some nice crossing opportunities were not used to there full potentinal [Bars 10 – 16] Some messy patterns need to be fixed. [!] Smooch: rejected based off previous files [R] Snowbound: double steps [Bar 11] Weird jump patterns [Bar 16]. No one likes random stream dumps [A] So Fabulous!!: Nothing really bad to say about this chart except the fact that some of the jumps are questionable and the song has been whored like ****. [R] Stage 11 – Hang Castle: Some weird step placements which cause double steps. Patterns need fixing. The ending still has a useless gimmick. [R] Sugar Kill Breakdown: The gimmicks are pretty ugly because they are hard to hit and the ending going 300 bpm makes the whole song inconsistent. Also the steps in the beginning are pretty boring. [A] Sumabura of Sky: LOL the song is weird. The steps are perfectly fine. So I have to accept even though the song is ugly. Consider adding rolls in some parts. [R] Super Samurai: Some of the jumps mid stream are unnecessary. The beginning has jacks which shouldn’t be there. There’s some imaginary 16ths that go to nothing [~ Bar 19] Gimmicks [Bar 41] = no [R] Super Samurai V2: Got rid of gimmicks, but I still have some similar complaints which are listed above. [?] Taekwonburi: My file [?] Tageri: Really cannot judge this file because frankly I am not skilled enough to pass it so there for I cannot make an accurate decision on whether its that fun or not, I will leave this to other judges. [R] Take me Away: The song is not really step-able so obviously the steps will be boring. You always enjoy having useless slow downs that are not eve needed. [R] The Detonator: The beginning has an unnecessary slow down the whole song should have started at 173 bpm. The jumps at [Bar 17] get a bit bland maybe you could have spiced it up and did something different. Some of your patterns need to be rearranged. Some of the gimmicks are intense and a bit to hard to hit. [R] The Detonator V2: Seems the same just 3 less mines and a few pattern fixes. Still rejected for above reasons. [A] The Master Plan: Rolls for lyrics? Seems like a Rynker chart at times, but besides that I see nothing extremely wrong with the song. I am going for a light accept. [#note: songs that are lightly accepted might get removed near the completion of the pack] [!] The Ultimate Cheeseburger: Auto rejected based off previous files [R] The Vanishment of Hatsune Miku: Sorry no one likes to trill [Bar 35] and the ending is extremely retarded [Bar 92 – End] The 12th part with the lyrics is great. The freeze and jumps are overused. [!] The World of Men: Auto rejected based off previous files [!] Time to Air: Auto rejected based off previous files [?] Tordora! X Sand Cayon: Nothing to say, so ****ing tired [R] Trigger: I really like your idea for the chart I think the chart could be quite good with some rearrange patterns and fixed stops (stop runs > stops) [?] Turi: [Bar 26] the stream should be stopped. [Bar 30] same thing. During the slowdown at some points i dont see what you are matching with [Bar 39 - 42]. [Bars 47 - 63] these bars contain either random freezes which i dont understand whats begin accented or steps that seem to go to nothing. A pet peeve of mine is random 16ths with no beat behind them, but i understand you where trying to spice up the file. [Bar 76] weird pattern. [Bar 79 - 87] same problem as (47-63) [R] Uranus: Felt the chart was missing some flare, there’s a very loud 16th background beat and I know why you didn’t step it, but I think the chart is still missing some flavor. Maybe a fix pattern changes in the beginning. [?] Uranus v2: Will review later [?] Valenti: Will review later [R] Vifta Med Handera: I am going to have to reject this because of the fact the ITG rebirths file is much better for it. Until you are able to make the chart better than ITG rebirths, I cannot accept this. [!] Vox Up: Auto rejected based off previous files [R] You Spin Me Right Around: Rejected the beginning is kind of weird, your use of jumps and triples. Needs some pattern fixes and jumps are whored big time. Spin goes with lyrics = cool, though the song is repetitive.

Leave a comment: