Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
pad files with pr make my penis hard
wanna see my night and day pad file mmm yeah
Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
That's not a 14 rofl
That actually looks kind of fun.
BTW, did you make that MAGIC Speed Ball file? I'm not reviewing it 'til I know it's yoursLast edited by Xiaounlimited; 12-2-2008, 08:37 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
sent 2 files
ps i made this file WOULD IT GET ACCEPTED
Last edited by kommisar[os]; 12-2-2008, 08:03 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Sent in a file already hehe took 1 hour
It even has PR!

did a p gud job of syncin' if I do say so myself
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Lucky you, I already got a simfile done.
Now I need to fix my sig...Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
im upping the ante
submitting cartoon heroes ~speedy mix~
can u handle it ~zero~
ps not really but what if I did o.OLeave a comment:
-
-
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
i think i have a few pad files laying aroundLeave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Don't make fun of me. =.=
I speak the truth, and we can all say it in our different ways. I'm just being nice. =P
EDIT: WTF SPELLING ERROR *explode*Last edited by TC_Halogen; 12-2-2008, 05:01 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
p.s.
"seemingly cannot get create"
lmfaoLeave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
what if i rebel......................and submit all my 14-15 footers
sending hardcore overdoze when its goodLeave a comment:
Leave a comment: