Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Patashu
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    pad files with pr make my penis hard

    wanna see my night and day pad file mmm yeah

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    That's not a 14 rofl

    That actually looks kind of fun.

    BTW, did you make that MAGIC Speed Ball file? I'm not reviewing it 'til I know it's yours
    Last edited by Xiaounlimited; 12-2-2008, 08:37 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    sent 2 files


    ps i made this file WOULD IT GET ACCEPTED
    Last edited by kommisar[os]; 12-2-2008, 08:03 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Sent in a file already hehe took 1 hour
    It even has PR!



    did a p gud job of syncin' if I do say so myself

    Leave a comment:


  • Professor Raine
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Lucky you, I already got a simfile done.

    Now I need to fix my sig...

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Patashu
    im upping the ante

    submitting cartoon heroes ~speedy mix~

    can u handle it ~zero~

    ps not really but what if I did o.O
    Nah Cartoon Heroes suck and the pack already has too many tildes. Plus the senorita file is actually pretty good.

    Leave a comment:


  • Patashu
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    im upping the ante

    submitting cartoon heroes ~speedy mix~

    can u handle it ~zero~

    ps not really but what if I did o.O

    Leave a comment:


  • robertsona
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    ~~

    Leave a comment:


  • Patashu
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by ~Zero~
    Song List
    1) Senorita ~Speedy Mix~ (~Zero~)
    EXCITING

    Leave a comment:


  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by ~Zero~
    5. Your file may include rolls, hands, and mines. Ridiculous techniques using any of the three will be highly frowned upon and will result in rejection.
    i feel like this is directed at me D:

    Originally posted by leadafro
    o_o
    rofl

    Leave a comment:


  • leadafro
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    o_o

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    i think i have a few pad files laying around

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Don't make fun of me. =.=

    I speak the truth, and we can all say it in our different ways. I'm just being nice. =P

    EDIT: WTF SPELLING ERROR *explode*
    Last edited by TC_Halogen; 12-2-2008, 05:01 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    p.s.

    "seemingly cannot get create"

    lmfao

    Leave a comment:


  • gnr61
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    what if i rebel......................and submit all my 14-15 footers
    sending hardcore overdoze when its good

    Leave a comment:

Working...