ODIPack3 submissions (Release when graphics are done)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wayward Vagabond
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Reppin DAT ddrem

    Leave a comment:


  • 04im
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    yo my earth quake file is turning out sexy as fCuk
    (vocal parts = SeX)

    technically incorrect but plays like Butter On Toasted Bread Bought From Walgreens

    Leave a comment:


  • Choofers
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    in da graphics thread

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    where's the list of needed grafx

    Leave a comment:


  • dascookieman
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    yeah there are lots of graphics still missing so it's not realistic that the release will be this weekend, next week for sure though

    Leave a comment:


  • moches
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Originally posted by dascookieman
    the deadline will probably be extended into next week because we need more graphics and i have a crammed weekend (going to a friend's bachelor party and family stuff)
    holy shit what

    okay, hold on. I will have one moar file for you by May 24 at the latest.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    el telephono best file in smg2

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj_Ossa
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    I don't think MacGravel will ever announce VGMP4 (Unless he gets extrememly bored during the summer and decides to re install SM yet again).

    Also, Dancing the Takage is a cool file but it just repeats itself, should have been shorter. Fuck it, guess I have to go play fuck jason again because I don't even remember what it looks like. Gillette was meant to be a joke file but people enjoyed it hahaha. El Telefono is actually a really cool file. Coo Coo Coo.

    Leave a comment:


  • Shadow_God_10
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Dancing The Takage (spelling?) Fuck Jason, El Telefono, Gillette, are my fave Ossa files :P

    Also: I'm trying to think of what to step, The Grey Tide and Ocean Gateways will take ages to perfect...I don't wanna step any video game stuff in case MacGravel announces VGMP4 (in which I will be submitting 13,000 files)...Meh... may as well play Borderlands 2 (KRIEG CAME OUT TODAY ERR MAH GERRRD) and Bomberman: The Second Attack! until this pack comes out then I can do reviews (holy shit this was a long edit lmao)
    Last edited by Shadow_God_10; 05-17-2013, 02:53 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj_Ossa
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Originally posted by Choofers
    oh yeah fuck reviews if there's a bachelor party to go to lmfao
    Yeah haha you always liked that file eh?

    I would honestly have to say my favourite files of mine are La Valse d'Amelie, Tell Me A Story, Pokemon Theme v2, Regulus and Fantazindy.

    I always found that This Is Sensation was wayyyy too long, but I love the progression in it. I also always thought Almsty's Theme was an awesome file but it's underated because of how long it is. Boss Man and Sakura were good too. I can barely remember my files haha but I'm glad you guys still do!

    Leave a comment:


  • 04im
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Originally posted by dascookieman
    the deadline will probably be extended into next week because we need more graphics and i have a crammed weekend (going to a friend's bachelor party and family stuff)
    thumbzup

    Leave a comment:


  • Choofers
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    also this is sensation is one of my favorite ossa files lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Choofers
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    oh yeah fuck reviews if there's a bachelor party to go to lmfao

    Leave a comment:


  • iCeCuBEz v2
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Fuck Jason was the kinda file where I could tell u put time into it to get all the layering and rhythms right but I just liked watching it on autoplay.... one handed 32nd trills aren't my thing.

    I like Fantazindy I thought it was cool

    This is Sensation anyone? XD ultimate climax theory

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj_Ossa
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Originally posted by -paexaea-
    am i the only one that liked fantazindy?
    I actually think that file is pretty fucking cool. I'm just not sure a lot of people have played it or are good enough to appreciate it. I was never able to FC it hahaha.

    I don't even remember Fuck Jason lol, maybe I should play it again, I remember it got good reviews when VGMP2 came out.

    Leave a comment:

Working...