ODIPack3 submissions (Release when graphics are done)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hi19hi19
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Originally posted by stargroup100
    ALSO YOU NEVER GAVE FEEDBACK ON THE KAPUSTINS
    I did give you feedback basically "yeah most of ur changes are good but fuck this kind of file takes forever to make because dicksyncing so idk if i am going to finish it lazyzyy"

    Leave a comment:


  • Choofers
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Originally posted by GammaBlaster
    no one gives enough of a shit to listen to your 6-year-old long dump of a file that sounds like a mad scientist's computer is exploding

    kidding, wanna collab on SFV/Intrusion?
    if we collabed on intrusion that would make me so happy

    Leave a comment:


  • stargroup100
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    I just finished a Stepmania file for the first time since like last year. Haven't even had time to test it yet.


    tooslowforthispack.jpg

    EDIT- I played it, it's really awkward. what do?
    I was never very good at making Stepmania patterns honestly (hey hi19 ur not good at FFR patterns either LOL OWNED)
    On the plus side it's Pokemon music and it has BPM changes and expressivemanias in addition to trademark jumpstreams
    msg my invisible ass on skype and i do the fixings for you

    ALSO YOU NEVER GAVE FEEDBACK ON THE KAPUSTINS

    Leave a comment:


  • GammaBlaster
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Originally posted by Choofers
    I might step spiral field velocity then

    or intrusion

    or any other atomhead track
    no one gives enough of a shit to listen to your 6-year-old long dump of a file that sounds like a mad scientist's computer is exploding

    kidding, wanna collab on SFV/Intrusion?

    Leave a comment:


  • 04im
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    u luve it

    gurglegurlege

    Leave a comment:


  • DefTeaMachine
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Sent in a file.

    You are going to hate me.

    Leave a comment:


  • hi19hi19
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    I just finished a Stepmania file for the first time since like last year. Haven't even had time to test it yet.


    tooslowforthispack.jpg

    EDIT- I played it, it's really awkward. what do?
    I was never very good at making Stepmania patterns honestly (hey hi19 ur not good at FFR patterns either LOL OWNED)
    On the plus side it's Pokemon music and it has BPM changes and expressivemanias in addition to trademark jumpstreams
    Last edited by hi19hi19; 05-17-2013, 09:31 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • SonicX.
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    I'm bored

    And, this is not good

    Leave a comment:


  • 04im
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    simfile cram

    Leave a comment:


  • stargroup100
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    [5/16/2013 2:04:56 AM] Joel Boström: btw the pack is fucen big 80 files O_O
    [5/16/2013 2:05:06 AM] CosmoVibe: pfffft
    [5/16/2013 2:05:15 AM] CosmoVibe: that's nothing
    [5/16/2013 2:05:19 AM] CosmoVibe: I expected 100 at least
    [5/16/2013 2:05:24 AM] Joel Boström: haha ;D
    [5/16/2013 2:05:27 AM] CosmoVibe: I mean
    [5/16/2013 2:05:31 AM] CosmoVibe: it's odi3
    [5/16/2013 2:05:33 AM] CosmoVibe: it's like
    [5/16/2013 2:05:46 AM] CosmoVibe: a sexually frustrated kid losing his viriginity to a supermodel
    [5/16/2013 2:05:53 AM] CosmoVibe: this is what the community has been waiting for their whole life
    [5/16/2013 2:05:57 AM] Joel Boström: 'WTF hahahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • FissionMailed1
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Hoylfok this pack is big O.O

    Leave a comment:


  • Choofers
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    I might step spiral field velocity then

    or intrusion

    or any other atomhead track

    Leave a comment:


  • Coolboyrulez0
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    exam cram

    Leave a comment:


  • stargroup100
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Originally posted by dascookieman
    the deadline will probably be extended into next week because we need more graphics and i have a crammed weekend (going to a friend's bachelor party and family stuff)
    WILL ATTEMPT TO FINISH ANOTHER MARATHON EPIC IN TIME FOR THIS

    hopefully I'll manage to cram 100+ hours into the next week

    Leave a comment:


  • 04im
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    RepIT

    Leave a comment:

Working...