ODIPack3 submissions (Release when graphics are done)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • xVaLoRx
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    ok mr. squirrel

    Leave a comment:


  • 04im
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    someone make collab cbtitle between baq12/mi40

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Coolvetica, eh? Nice, thanks a bunch man! Font is actually fitting with the stroke around it.

    Leave a comment:


  • xVaLoRx
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Coolvetica

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Oh blast it, what font are you using so I can snatch it from somewhere?

    Leave a comment:


  • xVaLoRx
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    snivy.psd

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Oh wow, heh. I like it. Yeah, just send me all of that good stuff. I probably won't modify it though, I really like how it is right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • xVaLoRx
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Originally posted by Charu
    Oh yeah, I guess I need a CD thingy...

    ...

    I'll make one for myself later if no one else does it, dohoho.


    i saved the psd so if there's anything you want me to change just tell me

    Leave a comment:


  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    I got this guys. I got this. 8)

    Leave a comment:


  • xVaLoRx
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    I can make a cdtitle if im not lazy

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Oh yeah, I guess I need a CD thingy...

    ...

    I'll make one for myself later if no one else does it, dohoho.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nick Skyline
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Originally posted by Xiz
    I'll make some graphics, however I need help with fonts. I'm literally RETARDED in fonts.

    Who wants to help me? We can do a joint thing.
    Originally posted by Nick Skyline



    .
    I'll help out, I guess.

    Leave a comment:


  • NeoMasterPie
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    steal patrick style http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...82&postcount=8

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    I'll make some graphics, however I need help with fonts. I'm literally RETARDED in fonts.

    Who wants to help me? We can do a joint thing.

    Leave a comment:


  • dascookieman
    replied
    Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

    Originally posted by Flash Gordon
    Good to see you again, dascookieman.
    sup akuumaaa! nice to see you still here do you still smash keys?

    Leave a comment:

Working...