I stepped the boss song. The ending is exactly what you'd expect.
ODIPack3 submissions (Release when graphics are done)
Collapse
X
-
Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)
I stepped the boss song. The ending is exactly what you'd expect.
-
Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)
PS, this isn't cut.Leave a comment:
-
Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)
buy me a plane ticket as wellLeave a comment:
-
Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)
Sent a sexy collab with Valor for:
If this gets rejected, I'm hopping on the next available flight to Sweden !!Leave a comment:
-
Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)
anyone wanna playtest earthquaKeLeave a comment:
-
Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)
Didn't finish another file for this, but I'm definitely going to enjoy this pack when I get my Logitech UltraX on the 22nd!Leave a comment:
-
Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)
Finished&sent a file.Leave a comment:
-
Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)
oh i somehow never got this msg
SHOULD GET ON SKYPE MORE AND TALK TO ME ***** ;_;Leave a comment:
-
Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)
looks like it's procrastinator's weekLeave a comment:
-
Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)
Finished it. I'll try to get someone to test it today, and hopefully I'll submit today at night after getting some feedback.
EDIT: PM me if you want to try my file.Leave a comment:
-
Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)
just to reiterate: the pack will be released as soon as possible, we still need 30 more sets of graphics.
you can keep submitting
sorry for not playing your submissions yet, i will get around to it tomorrow. if i receive a submission that i would accept after revision and the pack is ready for release, i wouldn't release it without waiting at least a day for that person to revise his file.Leave a comment:
-
Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)
double post
sent the wrong CDTitle along, this one doesn't have transparency.
replace it with the one of any of my other submissions.Leave a comment:
-
Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)
santa file
Last edited by SKG_Scintill; 05-18-2013, 05:27 AM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)
almost done with earth quakeLeave a comment:
Leave a comment: