Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tinefico
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2008
    • 54

    #14656
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    6/10 Jesus CHRIST! Nice style XD



    Click HERE

    Comment

    • Yoshiisland
      FFR R1 Pikachu
      • Feb 2007
      • 953

      #14657
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      5/10

      Comment

      • championanwar
        Ask Nuro! x3
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jun 2004
        • 2588

        #14658
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        I rated this 10/10 before, and i stick by that.

        Originally posted by aperson
        all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
        aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
        aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
        Click Here

        Comment

        • marioGP87
          Shiny Zoroa :')
          • Mar 2006
          • 603

          #14659
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          8.75/10
          Originally posted by Kit
          "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


          Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

          Comment

          • lxDestinyxl
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2006
            • 3247

            #14660
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            Doesn't look very appealing; maybe if it lacked the grey background, it could have been a bit better.

            5/10

            Comment

            • dandandamdandan1111
              the baker man
              • Jun 2007
              • 2176

              #14661
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              9/10

              keep it

              Comment

              • nuclearsamurai
                huehuehue
                • Jul 2007
                • 1211

                #14662
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                8/10

                Comment

                • Gundam-Dude
                  `~`
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 7327

                  #14663
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  8.5/10

                  I lol'd. Dimensions are good, etc.


                  (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                  My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                  Comment

                  • michelle_x0x
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 24

                    #14664
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    7.5/10

                    Comment

                    • pokelda
                      ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 3878

                      #14665
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      why do you center your post god/10

                      Comment

                      • Chrissi
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 3019

                        #14666
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        shmexy/10

                        That = 9/10 if you're wondering.
                        C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

                        Comment

                        • bender5
                          The 40% Iron Chef
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 4894

                          #14667
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          6/10 ?_? i had nothing to base that on

                          and lmfao pokelda nice use of a censored avatar to make things look worse than they are

                          Comment

                          • clarinet89
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 899

                            #14668
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            8/10

                            Questionable Content

                            Comment

                            • Yoshiisland
                              FFR R1 Pikachu
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 953

                              #14669
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              7/10

                              Comment

                              • t-rogdor
                                tane orb
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 2685

                                #14670
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                8/10

                                reminds me of my childhood.
                                Last edited by t-rogdor; 01-2-2009, 11:50 PM.
                                Originally posted by cetaka
                                I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                                Comment

                                Working...