Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BlazeDrag414
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 89

    #13156
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    8/10

    Comment

    • sarahxjane
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2005
      • 2109

      #13157
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      Originally posted by Zageron
      8/10

      I want music as my boyfriend D:

      owait

      Apparently I'm not good enough as his girlfriend.

      6/10 for above.

      Color is nice. Willing to bet that's Haruhi.
      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
      Originally posted by funmonkey54
      *knock knock*
      *opens door*
      Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
      Um, ok. May I help you?
      Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

      as of December 11th 2009.
      Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

      Comment

      • spinal_compression
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 3325

        #13158
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        10/10 because we share the same location! I don't admit to mine though.

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

        Comment

        • basicdrummerman
          rusty old fart
          Event Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Oct 2007
          • 1259

          #13159
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          meh 7/10

          Comment

          • Godsara1
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2008
            • 84

            #13160
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            Oshi- 7/10 ( +6 because of the funny face, +1 for posting )
            Originally posted by Godsara1&Panic4Me
            WWITB? <3
            Originally posted by foilman8805
            Dude, we have to be careful. I'm 20, and I see you're 19. You just can't go talking to anyone these days, man. They're all out to get us. Chris Hanson is probably browsing this forum right now.
            Originally posted by Godsara1
            If you could meet someone dead of alive...Who would it be and why?
            Panic4Me.
            Bcuz.
            that's wai!

            Comment

            • Konradz
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2008
              • 67

              #13161
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              5/10
              I find it too small :<
              Originally posted by Anon
              Way to get rich:

              1. wait until you are about 30-35 years of age
              2. go up to a random 10 year old kid in the street
              3. convince him that you are him from the future
              4. mess with his head and make him do crazy things
              5. film it
              6. put it on the internet
              7. lol
              8. ????
              9. PROFIT!
              Praise M&T.

              Comment

              • syzergy
                FFR Veteran
                • Jun 2007
                • 448

                #13162
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                6/10 charizard is betters
                Originally posted by Triplex72
                Usually my enormous penis is in the way, so that's what I'm stuck staring at...
                Originally posted by roundb0x
                absolutely nothing wrong with this

                i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5

                Comment

                • Professor Raine
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 1560

                  #13163
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  7/10


                  My simfilez ----
                  :

                  Comment

                  • NFD
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 4715

                    #13164
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    I dunno, 6/10.

                    Comment

                    • Im Vince
                      Allez Montréal!
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 819

                      #13165
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      9/10 for lucario
                      AAAs: 817
                      Difficulty 66+ AAAs: 35
                      Best AAA: Nomina Nuda Tenemus (81)

                      Comment

                      • basicdrummerman
                        rusty old fart
                        Event Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 1259

                        #13166
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        10/10 cus its a kitty in disguise, (cus in knows i will kick it)

                        Comment

                        • Kanako Yasaka
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2008
                          • 93

                          #13167
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          1/10

                          Ew. >__>
                          Originally posted by crashfan3
                          I like a certain girl, but she's ****core christian.
                          Originally posted by arrekusuof93
                          Who needs girls with imaginary friends?
                          Best Skill Token: Electro Rush x8 v2
                          Best FC: Some fmo
                          Best AAA: Koala in the Spider's web.
                          Best sightread AAA: Koala in the Spider's web.
                          Take that 25thhour. >:]

                          Comment

                          • ddr_f4n
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 3807

                            #13168
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            10/10.

                            Walfas + Kanako = win!

                            Though I liked the Crow Nuke Loli better.
                            Out Now!


                            Older Releases:
                            Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                            Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                            東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                            Comment

                            • BlazeDrag414
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 89

                              #13169
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              9/10

                              Comment

                              • Konradz
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2008
                                • 67

                                #13170
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                7/10
                                Pretty nice art.
                                Originally posted by Anon
                                Way to get rich:

                                1. wait until you are about 30-35 years of age
                                2. go up to a random 10 year old kid in the street
                                3. convince him that you are him from the future
                                4. mess with his head and make him do crazy things
                                5. film it
                                6. put it on the internet
                                7. lol
                                8. ????
                                9. PROFIT!
                                Praise M&T.

                                Comment

                                Working...