Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lxDestinyxl
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2006
    • 3247

    #14596
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    You don't finish your username. But I like the snowfall touch.

    7/10

    Comment

    • retching oesophagus
      (^._.^) =^-ω-^= (^・o・^)ノ
      • Jan 2008
      • 805

      #14597
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      nice graphics. plus a point cos it's pointy 8/10

      Comment

      • championanwar
        Ask Nuro! x3
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jun 2004
        • 2588

        #14598
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        Your avatar says what i'm thinking :P
        9/10

        Originally posted by aperson
        all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
        aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
        aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
        Click Here

        Comment

        • 1mpuls3
          Impulsive By Nature
          • Jul 2007
          • 340

          #14599
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          7/10


          Comment

          • clarinet89
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2008
            • 899

            #14600
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8/10

            Questionable Content

            Comment

            • nuclearsamurai
              huehuehue
              • Jul 2007
              • 1211

              #14601
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              2/10.

              Scared the crap out of me.

              Comment

              • NFD
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2007
                • 4715

                #14602
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                0/10

                I hate Sonny.

                Comment

                • foop101
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 83

                  #14603
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  8/10

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #14604
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    8/10.

                    EDIT: It's a graphic I made of my real name, lol.
                    Last edited by rzr; 12-29-2008, 08:33 PM.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • Dvaerak7Korgo
                      魂氣 혼기 (Wandering Spirit)
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 93

                      #14605
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      9/10 Amazing rzr


                      ...but I still don't know what the hell that thing is.

                      Comment

                      • Sunako_Nakahara_Girl
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 140

                        #14606
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        8/10 I like the colors =)

                        -M^_^
                        <(-.-<) <(-.-^) ^(-.-^) ^(-.-)^ (^-.-)^ (^-.-)> (>-.-)>

                        arrow-piyo.deviantart.com

                        Comment

                        • supersonicpwns
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2008
                          • 216

                          #14607
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          8/10
                          Originally posted by iCyAJ
                          Haiku's are easy
                          But sometimes they don't make sense
                          Refrigerator
                          rawr.

                          Comment

                          • lxDestinyxl
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 3247

                            #14608
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            GIF +3
                            Heabanging +4
                            Seizure -1
                            Small image -2

                            4/10

                            Comment

                            • michelle_x0x
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 24

                              #14609
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              I think I already rated your avatar before, but I give it an 7.5/10 now.
                              Last edited by michelle_x0x; 12-30-2008, 06:02 PM. Reason: Forgot to bold it.

                              Comment

                              • kmay
                                Don't forget me
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6533

                                #14610
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                4/10

                                Comment

                                Working...