Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • All_That_Chaz
    Supreme Dictator For Life
    • Apr 2004
    • 5874

    #14821
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    4/10

    That isn't a very flattering picture.
    Back to "Back to Earth"
    Originally posted by FoJaR
    dammit chaz
    Originally posted by FoJaR
    god dammit chaz
    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

    Comment

    • Svaz
      quite clever
      • Oct 2008
      • 792

      #14822
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      10/10 hells yes Calvin

      Comment

      • Ziergdsx18
        ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2007
        • 2800

        #14823
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        Scary lol....7/10


        | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

        Comment

        • WolfXhunter
          Forum User
          • May 2006
          • 535

          #14824
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          7/10 cause it has glasses D:< lawl

          Comment

          • clarinet89
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2008
            • 899

            #14825
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            Ok, I know I'm being a hypocrite right now, but we're only supposed to be posting once per page. If you changed your page settings, there's 20 posts per page. Have a nice day.

            Questionable Content

            Comment

            • championanwar
              Ask Nuro! x3
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jun 2004
              • 2588

              #14826
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              Originally posted by WolfXhunter
              7/10 cause it has glasses D:< lawl
              From you WolfXhunter. I give you 10/10 because I do.

              Originally posted by aperson
              all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
              aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
              aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
              Click Here

              Comment

              • Ziergdsx18
                ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2007
                • 2800

                #14827
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                For Wolfhunter. 10/10. Extremely Cute.


                | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

                Comment

                • GG_Guru
                  Let em' do what they want
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 3219

                  #14828
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  7/10

                  Comment

                  • championanwar
                    Ask Nuro! x3
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 2588

                    #14829
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    OMG a self avatar :O
                    10/10

                    Originally posted by aperson
                    all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
                    aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
                    aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
                    Click Here

                    Comment

                    • Quigly
                      nah
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 3506

                      #14830
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      Anime =O

                      6/10
                      nah

                      Comment

                      • 5.points
                        Provy
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 671

                        #14831
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        8/10

                        Comment

                        • ZC_Wolfy
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 384

                          #14832
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          9.5/10 I like it


                          "BURN IN HELL, MOTHER ****ER!!! I am not retarded, okay. Oh, and one more thing. Even if we do plant twice as many trees as we cut down, which we don't, let me remind you, that TREES TAKE YEARS TO GROW, NOT DAY
                          S!!!" -
                          SaguchiTheCat

                          "*Twinklesky* makes me want to skip through a forest while playing a pan flute. And then all the little forest creatures will start dancing behind me." - Quigly

                          "I would link you to these great video demonstrations of good vibrating but I think I would get banned for it. D=" - Quigly

                          ZC's Birthday tournament - Signups are open and donations are greatly needed D:

                          Comment

                          • ~kitty~
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 988

                            #14833
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            6/10...

                            lol

                            Comment

                            • TC_Nocturne
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2008
                              • 3

                              #14834
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              Originally posted by MyDreamName
                              7/10

                              Of course, I cannot really give a good rating because I do not recognize the character in the avatar.
                              Its from Sonic Triple trouble and Sonic the Fighters


                              Also
                              simplicity....7/10

                              Comment

                              • michelle_x0x
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 24

                                #14835
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                LilyPichu on page 741: Why yes it is, thank you. :3

                                8/10. It's nice. I like the color. ^^

                                Comment

                                Working...