Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sarahxjane
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2005
    • 2109

    #15031
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    7/10
    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
    Originally posted by funmonkey54
    *knock knock*
    *opens door*
    Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
    Um, ok. May I help you?
    Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

    as of December 11th 2009.
    Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

    Comment

    • Hwscottsmcgram
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 128

      #15032
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      6/10
      sorry ;/

      Comment

      • Ziergdsx18
        ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2007
        • 2800

        #15033
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        6/10


        | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

        Comment

        • xharumoni
          $
          • Apr 2007
          • 581

          #15034
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          9/10

          Comment

          • Gundam-Dude
            `~`
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 7327

            #15035
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            9/10

            Cool avatar


            (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

            My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

            Comment

            • lxDestinyxl
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2006
              • 3247

              #15036
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              Would be better if you up-sized it a little bit, however, it matches your signature.

              8/10

              Comment

              • Kyaan Kyo
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2007
                • 162

                #15037
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                7/10. Spiffy I guess.
                ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

                Comment

                • kmay
                  Don't forget me
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6532

                  #15038
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  8/10
                  what is she doing?

                  Comment

                  • [TeRa]
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 9922

                    #15039
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    9/10

                    Looks eliteish, black border and bloodsplatter, can't go wrong.
                    It's a square, OCD makes me like it even more >_<

                    Also, that's a guy in kyaan's avy, yeah, I know, I thought it was a girl too >_>;

                    Comment

                    • SCWolf
                      ༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽ 👌
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 1662

                      #15040
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      Penguin. 11/10

                      Comment

                      • sakura080789
                        Rapture Universe
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 1751

                        #15041
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        funny 9/10

                        Comment

                        • foilman8805
                          smoke wheat hail satin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 5704

                          #15042
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          6/10.

                          Small, simple, but I do like the Japanese character. That language is fascinating.

                          Comment

                          • demonllama6124
                            im your grandpa!!!
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 1440

                            #15043
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            flying monkey with arrows..
                            8/10
                            Originally posted by nestlekwik
                            Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                            Originally posted by welsh_girl
                            OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                            Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                            Originally posted by Velocity
                            leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                            Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                            Comment

                            • Yoshiisland
                              FFR R1 Pikachu
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 953

                              #15044
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              7/10 Nice Llama face.

                              Comment

                              • SCWolf
                                ༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽ 👌
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 1662

                                #15045
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                Pika****ingchew 9/10

                                Comment

                                Working...