Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • clarinet89
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2008
    • 899

    #14086
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    9/10
    Last edited by clarinet89; 10-18-2008, 08:28 PM.

    Questionable Content

    Comment

    • Hayden_444
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2006
      • 90

      #14087
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      5/10
      Too big. I swear I've asked you to shrink it before...

      Comment

      • Dvaerak7Korgo
        魂氣 혼기 (Wandering Spirit)
        • Jan 2007
        • 93

        #14088
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        9.5 I took .5 off because there was no spoon. *<

        Comment

        • Professor Raine
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1560

          #14089
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          10/10 cause it's like a spectral orgasm


          My simfilez ----
          :

          Comment

          • Gigispackles
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2008
            • 175

            #14090
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            4/10
            I'm bad at wording things

            Comment

            • marioGP87
              Shiny Zoroa :')
              • Mar 2006
              • 603

              #14091
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              Eh, 8.25/10
              Originally posted by Kit
              "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


              Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

              Comment

              • kmay
                Don't forget me
                • Jan 2007
                • 6532

                #14092
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                2/10 you can tell how badly its animated... and its extremely small

                Comment

                • SpammyMcSquirrel
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2008
                  • 816

                  #14093
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  5/10 Because I dislike Pokémon, but there's nothing really bad about it.

                  Comment

                  • boondocks77
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 883

                    #14094
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    5/10 I don't like dogs
                    : (
                    vagina

                    Comment

                    • csoup1414
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 834

                      #14095
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      2/10
                      too sexy for FFR XD

                      Comment

                      • Quigly
                        nah
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 3506

                        #14096
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        Oh my god, shoes. Lets get some shoes... :P
                        3/10
                        nah

                        Comment

                        • weeeeeee
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2004
                          • 75

                          #14097
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          Uh...let's see here!

                          0/10.

                          Comment

                          • championanwar
                            Ask Nuro! x3
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 2588

                            #14098
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            It's mildly entertaining.... I would have given you 6/10
                            However, you joined the same month as me (but mine says may 2005 T__T)
                            you get 10/10
                            totaly biased, but i dont care

                            Originally posted by aperson
                            all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
                            aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
                            aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
                            Click Here

                            Comment

                            • who_cares973
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 15407

                              #14099
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              3rd time ive rated it


                              7/10

                              Comment

                              • clarinet89
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 899

                                #14100
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                10/10 <3

                                Questionable Content

                                Comment

                                Working...