Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BowserFanatic
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2007
    • 73

    #7171
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    8/10 someone will get a seizure after lookin at that for a while! XD

    Comment

    • aaaonAAA
      FFR Veteran
      • Feb 2007
      • 58

      #7172
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      im thinking of changing ma avi to this.
      RATE THIS ONE!

      Comment

      • Manmademusic
        A.K.A. Stargame
        FFR Music Producer
        • Mar 2007
        • 249

        #7173
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        10/10
        lol, Noobs need to learn how to be un-noobish faster. I should know. I am one.

        Comment

        • Rayje655
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2006
          • 181

          #7174
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          3/10
          <--Use the button.






          Shrinked siggy by request.

          Comment

          • sarahxjane
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2005
            • 2109

            #7175
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            7/10
            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
            Originally posted by funmonkey54
            *knock knock*
            *opens door*
            Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
            Um, ok. May I help you?
            Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

            as of December 11th 2009.
            Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

            Comment

            • Rayje655
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2006
              • 181

              #7176
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              9/10
              <--Use the button.






              Shrinked siggy by request.

              Comment

              • andy-o24
                Married Man
                • May 2006
                • 1528

                #7177
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                8/10

                Peace out -o24
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                Originally posted by Shashakiro
                Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                Comment

                • sarahxjane
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 2109

                  #7178
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  4/10
                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                  Originally posted by funmonkey54
                  *knock knock*
                  *opens door*
                  Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                  Um, ok. May I help you?
                  Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                  as of December 11th 2009.
                  Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                  Comment

                  • Ice wolf
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 852

                    #7179
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    5/10
                    Reverse for life!




                    ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

                    The best noteskin ever: Skittles


                    Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

                    Comment

                    • moches
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 3996

                      #7180
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      Cute. 5.5/10

                      Comment

                      • Ice wolf
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 852

                        #7181
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        10/10

                        ownage.
                        Reverse for life!




                        ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

                        The best noteskin ever: Skittles


                        Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

                        Comment

                        • kostkaskater
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 780

                          #7182
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          8/10

                          Purty.

                          Comment

                          • alster1
                            What is this I don't even
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 948

                            #7183
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            7/10
                            he was always so cute

                            Comment

                            • psychopete
                              Quite electrifying.
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 833

                              #7184
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              10/10.

                              Char, char.

                              EDIT: Ninja'd.

                              1/10, since that isn't funny.

                              Comment

                              • alster1
                                What is this I don't even
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 948

                                #7185
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                2/10 since i dont really get it...

                                Comment

                                Working...