Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flipsta_lombax
    Lombax Connoisseur
    • May 2006
    • 2556

    #7186
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    Redneck tiem out? =/ Talk about a 3/10.
    Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

    Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

    Comment

    • BowserFanatic
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2007
      • 73

      #7187
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      2/10 creeps me out a little bit...XD

      Comment

      • flipsta_lombax
        Lombax Connoisseur
        • May 2006
        • 2556

        #7188
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        8/10 because Bowser is wicked.

        [Haha, it intends to do that to people, especially the shade of pink <.<;]
        Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

        Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

        Comment

        • Black Yoshi
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 1322

          #7189
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          ........................5/10
          Originally posted by Kairon
          Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

          HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

          :O

          Comment

          • BowserFanatic
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2007
            • 73

            #7190
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            2/10 yes thanx for the comment but im still sayin 2 cause it still creeps me out...XD

            Comment

            • sarahxjane
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2005
              • 2109

              #7191
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              2.5/10
              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
              Originally posted by funmonkey54
              *knock knock*
              *opens door*
              Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
              Um, ok. May I help you?
              Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

              as of December 11th 2009.
              Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

              Comment

              • cooldude35
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2006
                • 130

                #7192
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                10/10
                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                penis too big. hurts ladies.

                Comment

                • BowserFanatic
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 73

                  #7193
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  9/10 sweet car

                  Comment

                  • cooldude35
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 130

                    #7194
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    4/10
                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    penis too big. hurts ladies.

                    Comment

                    • sarahxjane
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 2109

                      #7195
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      2/10
                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                      Originally posted by funmonkey54
                      *knock knock*
                      *opens door*
                      Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                      Um, ok. May I help you?
                      Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                      as of December 11th 2009.
                      Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                      Comment

                      • Reach
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 7471

                        #7196
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        9/10

                        Comment

                        • sarahxjane
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 2109

                          #7197
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          7/10

                          xD
                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                          Originally posted by funmonkey54
                          *knock knock*
                          *opens door*
                          Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                          Um, ok. May I help you?
                          Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                          as of December 11th 2009.
                          Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                          Comment

                          • Magnum13
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 311

                            #7198
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            still don't know what you're holding, but, 8/10
                            There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                            Comment

                            • sarahxjane
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 2109

                              #7199
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              It's my shirt -- honest.


                              5/10
                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                              Originally posted by funmonkey54
                              *knock knock*
                              *opens door*
                              Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                              Um, ok. May I help you?
                              Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                              as of December 11th 2009.
                              Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                              Comment

                              • cooldude35
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 130

                                #7200
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                6/10
                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                penis too big. hurts ladies.

                                Comment

                                Working...