Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SetsunaSakurazaki
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2006
    • 12

    #751
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    10/10 Poptarts rock...

    "Is this sword enought to protect you?...."

    Comment

    • SulferDragon
      this is a waste of space
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 2668

      #752
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      9/10



      Comment

      • Mirror_rorriM
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 117

        #753
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        7/10
        Help revive



        w00t w00t!

        Comment

        • marioGP87
          Shiny Zoroa :')
          • Mar 2006
          • 603

          #754
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          is it drawn? if yes, 10/10
          Originally posted by Kit
          "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


          Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

          Comment

          • FANTAS!E
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 13

            #755
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            9/10.
            I love Mario. :]

            Comment

            • dashoe93
              Alphabet Crowd
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2005
              • 2950

              #756
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              3/10

              Comment

              • SulferDragon
                this is a waste of space
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 2668

                #757
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                8.6/10

                Looks good to me.


                Comment

                • marioGP87
                  Shiny Zoroa :')
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 603

                  #758
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  10/10
                  Originally posted by Kit
                  "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                  Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                  Comment

                  • MrPoptart
                    Steam Id: MstrPoptart
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 475

                    #759
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    10/10 mario is roxsome
                    Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                    My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

                    Comment

                    • marioGP87
                      Shiny Zoroa :')
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 603

                      #760
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      why thanks MrPoptart.
                      10/10
                      Originally posted by Kit
                      "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                      Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                      Comment

                      • SulferDragon
                        this is a waste of space
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 2668

                        #761
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        9.5/10

                        It is sorta dull, but I LOVE PAPER MARIO!!!


                        Comment

                        • Mirror_rorriM
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 117

                          #762
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          Change to a 4/10 and yes it is drawn (by someone else).
                          Help revive



                          w00t w00t!

                          Comment

                          • the_unda_doggz
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 643

                            #763
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            10/10 It's cool... WAY TO COOL FOR YOU! And obviously too cool for school.

                            Comment

                            • ffrrocksya
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 285

                              #764
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              8.4/10 unique.

                              FC's:52
                              AAA's:11
                              Tokens:18
                              Skill Tokens:3

                              I play with one hand
                              (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                              Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                              Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                              Comment

                              • the_unda_doggz
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 643

                                #765
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                10/10 Ifrit ****ing Owns!

                                Comment

                                Working...