Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • t0ni
    ITG Stepartist
    • Aug 2005
    • 231

    #1396
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    .1/10

    Comment

    • Matrixdude
      And She Screams My Name
      • Jun 2006
      • 1351

      #1397
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      7.3/10

      Comment

      • obie32one
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 906

        #1398
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        once again awesome moving picture....10/10

        Comment

        • Matrixdude
          And She Screams My Name
          • Jun 2006
          • 1351

          #1399
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          And once again...8/10

          If only I knew what the hell that is...

          Comment

          • obie32one
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 906

            #1400
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            Originally posted by Matrixdude
            And once again...8/10

            If only I knew what the hell that is...
            its a swirling mass of red......lol

            Comment

            • Matrixdude
              And She Screams My Name
              • Jun 2006
              • 1351

              #1401
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              Lol, I can see that. But why the hell??

              Comment

              • obie32one
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 906

                #1402
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                Originally posted by Matrixdude
                Lol, I can see that. But why the hell??
                its representing RED fraction

                Comment

                • Matrixdude
                  And She Screams My Name
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 1351

                  #1403
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  Umm... Ok... Don't see how but Ok...

                  Comment

                  • obie32one
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 906

                    #1404
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    its RED...lol

                    Comment

                    • Matrixdude
                      And She Screams My Name
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 1351

                      #1405
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      Well obviously. But if you just look at it, how do you know that it symbolizes Red Fraction?? Doesn't say the name or anything like that, other than it's red.

                      Comment

                      • crazymagicician000
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 178

                        #1406
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        i'm about to give someone a seizure



                        Ryan Playing Series Which is basically just me and matrixdude being weird on camera... Enjoy all 17 episodes



                        Comment

                        • Matrixdude
                          And She Screams My Name
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 1351

                          #1407
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          I don't even know what I'm holding but I don't really care because I look like I just died!

                          Comment

                          • crazymagicician000
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 178

                            #1408
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            lol i just noticed i posted this in the wrong thread but w/e



                            Ryan Playing Series Which is basically just me and matrixdude being weird on camera... Enjoy all 17 episodes



                            Comment

                            • Matrixdude
                              And She Screams My Name
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 1351

                              #1409
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              Lol, right before I clicked on this I did too. W/e

                              I rate it a 3/20

                              Comment

                              • ffrrocksya
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 285

                                #1410
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                9/10 look at all the lights

                                FC's:52
                                AAA's:11
                                Tokens:18
                                Skill Tokens:3

                                I play with one hand
                                (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                                Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                                Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                                Comment

                                Working...