Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SetsunaSakurazaki
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2006
    • 12

    #841
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    9/10

    "Is this sword enought to protect you?...."

    Comment

    • _Ashuku
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 190

      #842
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      9/10 you drew it and colored it yourself,right?
      LOL!!!

      Comment

      • lumphoboextreme
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2005
        • 8592

        #843
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        7/10.

        Comment

        • kawii_iz_da_name
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 0

          #844
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          8/10

          I think domo want chu` to join the fun <3
          ((Yes that's all mine >=3))

          Comment

          • SetsunaSakurazaki
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 12

            #845
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            9/10 Ah...yes I did...

            "Is this sword enought to protect you?...."

            Comment

            • SulferDragon
              this is a waste of space
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 2668

              #846
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              I can't remeber if I rated you, but the fact that you did that yourself gives you a 10/10 if I didn't already rate you... And if I rated you lower I'm changing it.


              Comment

              • mcdiddy
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2006
                • 89

                #847
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                9/10

                Comment

                • Adelphus
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 0

                  #848
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  Interestingly amuseing. 6.5/10


                  "Come on, say it again. I'm a perfect devil. Tell me how bad I am. It makes me feel good." - Lestat

                  Comment

                  • apple23
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 10

                    #849
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    8/10

                    Comment

                    • ffrrocksya
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 285

                      #850
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      8.3/10

                      FC's:52
                      AAA's:11
                      Tokens:18
                      Skill Tokens:3

                      I play with one hand
                      (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                      Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                      Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                      Comment

                      • Ice wolf
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 852

                        #851
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        ninja'd 9/10
                        Reverse for life!




                        ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

                        The best noteskin ever: Skittles


                        Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

                        Comment

                        • FRANKKK
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 1802

                          #852
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          8/10



                          Full combo's: 230
                          AAA's: 75
                          Latest AAA: Lesson.
                          Best AAA: Firestorm.
                          GameWhore Clan
                          "Team Mom's Been Whoring" hahaha.

                          Comment

                          • apple23
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 10

                            #853
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            7/10

                            Comment

                            • SulferDragon
                              this is a waste of space
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 2668

                              #854
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              7/10


                              Comment

                              • Wlfwnd91
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 499

                                #855
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                7.5/10

                                badass, but I've seen lots of dragons around here


                                Comment

                                Working...