Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MrPoptart
    Steam Id: MstrPoptart
    • Mar 2005
    • 475

    #781
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    Originally posted by MrPoptart
    10/10
    are those titty bumps i spy?
    ehw asparagus
    Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
    My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

    Comment

    • DrugstoreCowboy
      Is Famouz
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2006
      • 3409

      #782
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      7/10

      Comment

      • SulferDragon
        this is a waste of space
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 2668

        #783
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        88/100

        I just like how he looks, he looks funny...


        Comment

        • SetsunaSakurazaki
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2006
          • 12

          #784
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          9/10

          "Is this sword enought to protect you?...."

          Comment

          • SulferDragon
            this is a waste of space
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 2668

            #785
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            10/10

            I think it looks really cool


            Comment

            • scoper49
              Rainbow Dash is Best Pony
              • Nov 2006
              • 524

              #786
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              10\10, lovely, who doesn't love themself looking worried with a bigger self behind ya ready to eat u
              My YouTube piano music channel

              Originally posted by Redorigami
              THERE IS NO GOD DAMN BOTH.
              It's not an option.
              My TCG Binder




              Comment

              • SetsunaSakurazaki
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2006
                • 12

                #787
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                9/10...I remember reading that manga before...

                "Is this sword enought to protect you?...."

                Comment

                • scoper49
                  Rainbow Dash is Best Pony
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 524

                  #788
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  9\10 Most things with angel wings, especially evil wings are sweet >.>
                  My YouTube piano music channel

                  Originally posted by Redorigami
                  THERE IS NO GOD DAMN BOTH.
                  It's not an option.
                  My TCG Binder




                  Comment

                  • apple23
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 10

                    #789
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    10/10 sweet, I love how its drawn.

                    Comment

                    • SetsunaSakurazaki
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 12

                      #790
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      9/10 I think that the fighter is from Guilty Gear right?...

                      "Is this sword enought to protect you?...."

                      Comment

                      • apple23
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 10

                        #791
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        9/10, Yeah it is from guilty gear, Sol Badguy, Love the drawing.

                        Comment

                        • raver_408
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 31

                          #792
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          8/10

                          Comment

                          • marioGP87
                            Shiny Zoroa :')
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 603

                            #793
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            9/10
                            Originally posted by Kit
                            "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                            Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                            Comment

                            • SetsunaSakurazaki
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 12

                              #794
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              9/10 Ah I see, thanks...

                              "Is this sword enought to protect you?...."

                              Comment

                              • cC@Zz
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 1427

                                #795
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                7.8/10
                                There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

                                Comment

                                Working...