Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • burningeyes88
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 359

    #3271
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    5/10 (psychopete) srry i just think it sucks
    Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
    You spelled FFR wrong.

    Originally posted by Shashakiro
    Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight

    Comment

    • MRTL_mrclean17
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 156

      #3272
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      7/10 wow people are getting angry

      Comment

      • burningeyes88
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 359

        #3273
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        ill give that a 8.7/10 (mrtl mrclean)
        Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
        You spelled FFR wrong.

        Originally posted by Shashakiro
        Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
        Originally posted by Synthlight
        I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight

        Comment

        • spinal_compression
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 3325

          #3274
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          6/10

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

          Comment

          • burningeyes88
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 359

            #3275
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            0/10 4 spinal
            Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
            You spelled FFR wrong.

            Originally posted by Shashakiro
            Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

            Cheers,

            Synthlight

            Comment

            • spinal_compression
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 3325

              #3276
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              6/10

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

              Comment

              • burningeyes88
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 359

                #3277
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                sorry but bottles on a floor isnt really interesting so i guess 2/10
                Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                You spelled FFR wrong.

                Originally posted by Shashakiro
                Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                Originally posted by Synthlight
                I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                Cheers,

                Synthlight

                Comment

                • *+.666k3wl666.+*
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 0

                  #3278
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  9/10
                  *+.666k3wl666.+*TMHoaXCOLOR
                  everybody everybody!
                  Originally posted by homestarrunner
                  my nickname is fluffy-puff marshmellow!
                  Originally posted by strong bad
                  dont forget moron!!
                  Originally posted by homestarrunner
                  oh yeah theres that one too!!




                  faqs.ign.com/articles/580/580415p1.html

                  Comment

                  • burningeyes88
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 359

                    #3279
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    thanx and .. i would say well it is kind of copying synth so... 5.3/10
                    Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                    You spelled FFR wrong.

                    Originally posted by Shashakiro
                    Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight

                    Comment

                    • spinal_compression
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 3325

                      #3280
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      6/10

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                      Comment

                      • burningeyes88
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 359

                        #3281
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        2/10
                        Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                        You spelled FFR wrong.

                        Originally posted by Shashakiro
                        Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                        Cheers,

                        Synthlight

                        Comment

                        • Ihaveawii
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 34

                          #3282
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          8/10

                          Comment

                          • spinal_compression
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 3325

                            #3283
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            10/10

                            Who doesn't love Gir?

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                            Comment

                            • Ihaveawii
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 34

                              #3284
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              7/10

                              Who can make that big of a mess?

                              Comment

                              • spinal_compression
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 3325

                                #3285
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                8/10

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                                Comment

                                Working...