Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spinal_compression
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 3325

    #3496
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    7/10

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

    Comment

    • DARKSAMUS
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2006
      • 251

      #3497
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      4/10

      Comment

      • spinal_compression
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 3325

        #3498
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        2/10

        Way too G'd up.

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

        Comment

        • DrugstoreCowboy
          Is Famouz
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2006
          • 3409

          #3499
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          3/10
          wayy blurry

          Comment

          • spinal_compression
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 3325

            #3500
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            7/10

            Go Druggie... That came out wrong...

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

            Comment

            • GM.cLuTchy
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 24

              #3501
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              5/10

              Comment

              • spinal_compression
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 3325

                #3502
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                6/10

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                Comment

                • DARKSAMUS
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 251

                  #3503
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  5/10

                  Comment

                  • spinal_compression
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 3325

                    #3504
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    Actually. Gangsters are pretty funny.

                    7/10

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                    Comment

                    • craZ_kylo
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 368

                      #3505
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      10/10 Sodaaa
                      Did you know you can donate one or all of your vital organs to the Aperture Science Self Esteem Fund for Girls? It’s true!

                      Comment

                      • spinal_compression
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3325

                        #3506
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        7/10

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                        Comment

                        • GM.cLuTchy
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 24

                          #3507
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          5/10

                          Comment

                          • -Live_Free-
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 578

                            #3508
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            interesting 8/10


                            Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                            Average Rank:2,262
                            FC-135+38 skill/token
                            AAA-14+3 skill/token

                            Comment

                            • steak.
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 11

                              #3509
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              10/10, I love the fact that it makes you think! If I could, I'd rate it steak/10!

                              Comment

                              • -Live_Free-
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 578

                                #3510
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                lol 9/10 just cause I love steak


                                Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                                Average Rank:2,262
                                FC-135+38 skill/token
                                AAA-14+3 skill/token

                                Comment

                                Working...