Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ffrrocksya
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 285

    #3226
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    10/10

    ok lol you're the most I've came in contact in threads ^^. did you notice that? xD

    FC's:52
    AAA's:11
    Tokens:18
    Skill Tokens:3

    I play with one hand
    (it's screwing me over a bit now)

    Originally posted by ffrrocksya
    Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

    Comment

    • spinal_compression
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 3325

      #3227
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      10/10
      I guess so. Haha. I'm famous!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

      Comment

      • Pyroshock
        ε=-dΦ/dt
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jul 2006
        • 1170

        #3228
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        5/10

        What exactly is it?

        Comment

        • brothaice
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2005
          • 2940

          #3229
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          Edit: 9/10 + Bonus for living in houston with me XD

          Comment

          • spinal_compression
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 3325

            #3230
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            10/10

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

            Comment

            • lXD
              L not I
              • Feb 2007
              • 1398

              #3231
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              6/10
              AAA's - 125+19
              best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
              latest - sound of my dream
              219 tier points
              IndexRulz.


              Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
              lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
              bifflez yo<3

              Comment

              • Pizza_Pi
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 78

                #3232
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                6/10
                Currently working in: Infinite Being Remix by jr2, Current progress: Sync

                Originally Posted by Nothing
                .................

                Comment

                • spinal_compression
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 3325

                  #3233
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  Imma do what Psychopete does...

                  Naruto/10

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                  Comment

                  • ffrrocksya
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 285

                    #3234
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    10/10

                    FC's:52
                    AAA's:11
                    Tokens:18
                    Skill Tokens:3

                    I play with one hand
                    (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                    Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                    Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                    Comment

                    • Pizza_Pi
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 78

                      #3235
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      I'll do what I do...

                      -1/10
                      Currently working in: Infinite Being Remix by jr2, Current progress: Sync

                      Originally Posted by Nothing
                      .................

                      Comment

                      • spinal_compression
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3325

                        #3236
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        Naruto/10

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                        Comment

                        • ffrrocksya
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 285

                          #3237
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          100/100

                          FC's:52
                          AAA's:11
                          Tokens:18
                          Skill Tokens:3

                          I play with one hand
                          (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                          Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                          Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                          Comment

                          • dandandandandan1111
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 94

                            #3238
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            9/10...blue-haired girls are hott

                            Comment

                            • spinal_compression
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 3325

                              #3239
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              4/10

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                              Comment

                              • Pizza_Pi
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 78

                                #3240
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                -1/10

                                And quit saying Naruto/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Currently working in: Infinite Being Remix by jr2, Current progress: Sync

                                Originally Posted by Nothing
                                .................

                                Comment

                                Working...