Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 1120

    #3406
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    5/10

    Comment

    • koa5001
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2007
      • 78

      #3407
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      8/10

      Nice effects!


      Wii Console Number: 7804 3626 7275 8332
      Brawl FC: 0516-7950-6983 (PM if you add me!)

      Comment

      • ffrrocksya
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 285

        #3408
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        8.7/10

        FC's:52
        AAA's:11
        Tokens:18
        Skill Tokens:3

        I play with one hand
        (it's screwing me over a bit now)

        Originally posted by ffrrocksya
        Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

        Comment

        • spinal_compression
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 3325

          #3409
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          Haha reverse of what I'd tell you.

          10/10 backwards to 10/10

          OmG Th8t'S tEh P8wnZz0r3

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

          Comment

          • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 1120

            #3410
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            6/10
            it would be 01\01 backwards

            Comment

            • sexaypickle
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2006
              • 45

              #3411
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              10000000/10

              i love hammy!

              Comment

              • Penguinsamurai64
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 17

                #3412
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                8/10
                I check all my posts for grammatical and spelling errors before posting. You should too if you want to avoid looking like an idiot.

                Comment

                • Paulinsky007
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 45

                  #3413
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  8/10

                  Comment

                  • 666midget
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 91

                    #3414
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    8/10

                    Originally posted by MrGiggles
                    males are the master gender because we have mastered the ability to pee on/in various objects with various techniques

                    women are at least several thousand years behind in peeing technology

                    they don't even have penises yet, LOL

                    Comment

                    • -Live_Free-
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 578

                      #3415
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      cute 6/10


                      Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                      Average Rank:2,262
                      FC-135+38 skill/token
                      AAA-14+3 skill/token

                      Comment

                      • burningeyes88
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 359

                        #3416
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        uhh 6/10 for live free
                        Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                        You spelled FFR wrong.

                        Originally posted by Shashakiro
                        Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                        Cheers,

                        Synthlight

                        Comment

                        • -Live_Free-
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 578

                          #3417
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          2/10


                          Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                          Average Rank:2,262
                          FC-135+38 skill/token
                          AAA-14+3 skill/token

                          Comment

                          • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1120

                            #3418
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            499/500
                            lol

                            Comment

                            • burningeyes88
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 359

                              #3419
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              6/10 for 6 pointed star
                              Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                              You spelled FFR wrong.

                              Originally posted by Shashakiro
                              Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight

                              Comment

                              • debit13
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 201

                                #3420
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                5/10.

                                Comment

                                Working...