Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spinal_compression
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 3325

    #3331
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    5/10

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

    Comment

    • keroberings
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2006
      • 13

      #3332
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      0/10.... you post WAY too much man

      Comment

      • spinal_compression
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 3325

        #3333
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        6/10

        Does it matter?

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

        Comment

        • brothaice
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2005
          • 2940

          #3334
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          Spinal/10

          Comment

          • andy-o24
            Married Man
            • May 2006
            • 1528

            #3335
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8.3/10
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

            When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

            Originally posted by Shashakiro
            Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

            Comment

            • spinal_compression
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 3325

              #3336
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              1/10

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

              Comment

              • keroberings
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2006
                • 13

                #3337
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                Yes it does.

                0/10

                Comment

                • iNewb
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 55

                  #3338
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  2/10
                  Gloqwi(my website)

                  Comment

                  • dandandandandan1111
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 94

                    #3339
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    8/10 i love zelda

                    Comment

                    • iNewb
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 55

                      #3340
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      6/10 ???
                      Gloqwi(my website)

                      Comment

                      • spinal_compression
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3325

                        #3341
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        7/10

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                        Comment

                        • burningeyes88
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 359

                          #3342
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          2/10 for spinal
                          Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                          You spelled FFR wrong.

                          Originally posted by Shashakiro
                          Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight

                          Comment

                          • brothaice
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 2940

                            #3343
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            dunno what that is so 5/10

                            PS i realize that its a duck in some water with a military hat on =/

                            Comment

                            • spinal_compression
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 3325

                              #3344
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              10/10

                              Wow, I didn't know either.

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                              Comment

                              • thechild
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 1642

                                #3345
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                1/10 what the heck..

                                Comment

                                Working...