Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.
The Great PA Tournament of FFR-3rd place winner (Intermidiate) Pmonibuv1 and xX{Midnight}Xx’s Tournament of Dizzy Arrows and PA-1st place winner (Blue Belt [Intermidiate])
-6/10
lack of originality. and WTF IS WRONG WITH MY AVATAR?? >=(
The Great PA Tournament of FFR-3rd place winner (Intermidiate) Pmonibuv1 and xX{Midnight}Xx’s Tournament of Dizzy Arrows and PA-1st place winner (Blue Belt [Intermidiate])
7/10 for yaoi goodness.
( I strongly dislike Naruto though )
Originally posted by Tasselfoot
whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
Originally posted by funmonkey54
*knock knock*
*opens door*
Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
Um, ok. May I help you?
Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?
People who bought me subscriptions/tokens: DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months) ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months) 4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months) Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2) dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)
Comment