Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XanthReborn
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 45

    #3091
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    9.5/10
    May the gods of sporks and insanity be with you always

    ~xanth~




    Roses are red,
    Violets are blue.
    I'm a skitzofrenic,
    And so am I.
    --What About Bob?

    Comment

    • Pizza_Pi
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 78

      #3092
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      9/10
      Currently working in: Infinite Being Remix by jr2, Current progress: Sync

      Originally Posted by Nothing
      .................

      Comment

      • All_That_Chaz
        Supreme Dictator For Life
        • Apr 2004
        • 5874

        #3093
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        8/10
        Back to "Back to Earth"
        Originally posted by FoJaR
        dammit chaz
        Originally posted by FoJaR
        god dammit chaz
        Originally posted by MalReynolds
        I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

        Comment

        • Pizza_Pi
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 78

          #3094
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          7/10
          Currently working in: Infinite Being Remix by jr2, Current progress: Sync

          Originally Posted by Nothing
          .................

          Comment

          • banditcom
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2003
            • 6243

            #3095
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            6/10

            Comment

            • EskimoCarl
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 317

              #3096
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              9/10


              Originally posted by Synthlight
              Super Crack Whores.. All of you.

              Cheers,

              Synthlight


              Comment

              • hyperxtrance
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 93

                #3097
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                6.213456789765432456786543245654356432456543245/10.

                Originally posted by Alpha Omega
                can ur pussy eat cherrios fast?
                Originally posted by L0NEvvolf
                I try, I just have trobble in engish class. lol

                Comment

                • EskimoCarl
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 317

                  #3098
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  those decimals are mighty fine

                  7.32957q2653961284753285wte73568458

                  Notice the letters in em

                  200th post


                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  Super Crack Whores.. All of you.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight


                  Comment

                  • ffrrocksya
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 285

                    #3099
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    eh 7.121/10

                    FC's:52
                    AAA's:11
                    Tokens:18
                    Skill Tokens:3

                    I play with one hand
                    (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                    Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                    Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                    Comment

                    • m3rkabic
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 23

                      #3100
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      6.96969696969/10

                      well actually more like 5/10. oh well

                      I mean that in the most nonsexual noninnuendo-ic way possible.
                      Undergoing maintenance. In the meantime, I love you.

                      Comment

                      • Pizza_Pi
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 78

                        #3101
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        3/10
                        Currently working in: Infinite Being Remix by jr2, Current progress: Sync

                        Originally Posted by Nothing
                        .................

                        Comment

                        • ffrrocksya
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 285

                          #3102
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          ... 6.9984958659/10

                          FC's:52
                          AAA's:11
                          Tokens:18
                          Skill Tokens:3

                          I play with one hand
                          (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                          Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                          Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                          Comment

                          • Pizza_Pi
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 78

                            #3103
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            5/10
                            Currently working in: Infinite Being Remix by jr2, Current progress: Sync

                            Originally Posted by Nothing
                            .................

                            Comment

                            • ffrrocksya
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 285

                              #3104
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              7.1005/10

                              FC's:52
                              AAA's:11
                              Tokens:18
                              Skill Tokens:3

                              I play with one hand
                              (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                              Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                              Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                              Comment

                              • xharumoni
                                $
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 581

                                #3105
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                7/10

                                Comment

                                Working...