Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TS_SonicMaster
    FFR Lolicon
    • Apr 2006
    • 1257

    #3166
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    10/10.
    Yay gir.

    Comment

    • spinal_compression
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 3325

      #3167
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      8/10

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

      Comment

      • Murderizer
        Eats arrows for breakfast
        • Dec 2006
        • 68

        #3168
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        1/10
        it looks like a person that likes pop got lazy >_>

        (my avatar says SHiNE* because thats my other used online name)

        Comment

        • spinal_compression
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 3325

          #3169
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          3/10

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

          Comment

          • ffrrocksya
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 285

            #3170
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            11.058?/10= error/10.

            10/10 ^^ XD

            FC's:52
            AAA's:11
            Tokens:18
            Skill Tokens:3

            I play with one hand
            (it's screwing me over a bit now)

            Originally posted by ffrrocksya
            Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

            Comment

            • spinal_compression
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 3325

              #3171
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              Haha.

              Math Error...8.4562167528/10

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

              Comment

              • ffrrocksya
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 285

                #3172
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                cool you get it ^^ XD

                I would bump up your score for getting the joke but I can't because it would be another error XD!!

                10/10 (15/10 potential)

                FC's:52
                AAA's:11
                Tokens:18
                Skill Tokens:3

                I play with one hand
                (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                Comment

                • spinal_compression
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 3325

                  #3173
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  I'll bump yours for starting the joke.

                  Syntax Error...ZOMGWTF/10

                  I guess that's a 10

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                  Comment

                  • ffrrocksya
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 285

                    #3174
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    XD!!!!!! man you've always been cool!

                    you have earned a 20/10 now..... WTF?!? STUPID CALCULATOR!!

                    OK OK! 10/10 (stupid calculator XD ^^)

                    FC's:52
                    AAA's:11
                    Tokens:18
                    Skill Tokens:3

                    I play with one hand
                    (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                    Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                    Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                    Comment

                    • link583
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 244

                      #3175
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      LOL/10 for the the running joke
                      Originally posted by kylehaas
                      Slowly FFR is turning into a myspace with all of these profile n00bs and such. its really starting to get old. more and more people are using this like myspace whores. AKA all those people who put skimpy pictures of themselves (or who they claim to be) on their profiles
                      AAA's: 50+0+4

                      Most Recent: Same Dream [5/9/08]
                      Best: Infection
                      Favorite: Sound of My Dream RMX <--Use it!!

                      Comment

                      • spinal_compression
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3325

                        #3176
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        10/10

                        Gir is the coolest.

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                        Comment

                        • Doug31
                          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 6811

                          #3177
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          1/10 since I'm waaaaaaaaaay too tired of seeing it in this thread now lol.

                          Comment

                          • spinal_compression
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 3325

                            #3178
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            Haha

                            10/10

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                            Comment

                            • keroberings
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 13

                              #3179
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              4/10, but i STILL dont know what it is....
                              sorry

                              Comment

                              • ffrrocksya
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 285

                                #3180
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                lol!! 10/10

                                FC's:52
                                AAA's:11
                                Tokens:18
                                Skill Tokens:3

                                I play with one hand
                                (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                                Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                                Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                                Comment

                                Working...