Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pizza_Pi
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 78

    #3121
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    -1/10
    Currently working in: Infinite Being Remix by jr2, Current progress: Sync

    Originally Posted by Nothing
    .................

    Comment

    • Pyroshock
      ε=-dΦ/dt
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jul 2006
      • 1170

      #3122
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      1/10

      Comment

      • Pizza_Pi
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 78

        #3123
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        5/10
        Currently working in: Infinite Being Remix by jr2, Current progress: Sync

        Originally Posted by Nothing
        .................

        Comment

        • spinal_compression
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 3325

          #3124
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          4/10

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

          Comment

          • Pizza_Pi
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 78

            #3125
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            -1/10
            Currently working in: Infinite Being Remix by jr2, Current progress: Sync

            Originally Posted by Nothing
            .................

            Comment

            • spinal_compression
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 3325

              #3126
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              4/10
              Again

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

              Comment

              • ffrrocksya
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 285

                #3127
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                11.055/10

                FC's:52
                AAA's:11
                Tokens:18
                Skill Tokens:3

                I play with one hand
                (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                Comment

                • Doug31
                  Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 6811

                  #3128
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  7/10

                  Comment

                  • spinal_compression
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 3325

                    #3129
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    10/10

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                    Comment

                    • ffrrocksya
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 285

                      #3130
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      11.056/10

                      FC's:52
                      AAA's:11
                      Tokens:18
                      Skill Tokens:3

                      I play with one hand
                      (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                      Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                      Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                      Comment

                      • spinal_compression
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3325

                        #3131
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        8.8/10

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                        Comment

                        • ffrrocksya
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 285

                          #3132
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          lol mine's that funny?

                          11.057/10

                          FC's:52
                          AAA's:11
                          Tokens:18
                          Skill Tokens:3

                          I play with one hand
                          (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                          Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                          Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                          Comment

                          • midnghtraver
                            Icarus Moth
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 2064

                            #3133
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            lol, 9.999999999999999/10

                            Comment

                            • spinal_compression
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 3325

                              #3134
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              7/10

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                              Comment

                              • ffrrocksya
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 285

                                #3135
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                11.058/10

                                FC's:52
                                AAA's:11
                                Tokens:18
                                Skill Tokens:3

                                I play with one hand
                                (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                                Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                                Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                                Comment

                                Working...