Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spinal_compression
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 3325

    #3211
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    10/10

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

    Comment

    • BLaCkHawKDowN615
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 98

      #3212
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      8/10


      AAA's - 20

      Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

      Comment

      • spinal_compression
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 3325

        #3213
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        6/10
        Kinda creepy...

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

        Comment

        • ffrrocksya
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 285

          #3214
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          10/10 yep there is a post rank. a link on top of the threads that say "most prolific posters"

          FC's:52
          AAA's:11
          Tokens:18
          Skill Tokens:3

          I play with one hand
          (it's screwing me over a bit now)

          Originally posted by ffrrocksya
          Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

          Comment

          • All_That_Chaz
            Supreme Dictator For Life
            • Apr 2004
            • 5874

            #3215
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8/10
            Back to "Back to Earth"
            Originally posted by FoJaR
            dammit chaz
            Originally posted by FoJaR
            god dammit chaz
            Originally posted by MalReynolds
            I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

            Comment

            • ffrrocksya
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 285

              #3216
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              8.5/10

              FC's:52
              AAA's:11
              Tokens:18
              Skill Tokens:3

              I play with one hand
              (it's screwing me over a bit now)

              Originally posted by ffrrocksya
              Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

              Comment

              • spinal_compression
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 3325

                #3217
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                10/10

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                Comment

                • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                  nobody fiffers anymore.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2440

                  #3218
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  7/10
                  ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                  Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                  Comment

                  • brothaice
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2005
                    • 2940

                    #3219
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    10/10

                    Comment

                    • lXD
                      L not I
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 1398

                      #3220
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      9/10
                      AAA's - 125+19
                      best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
                      latest - sound of my dream
                      219 tier points
                      IndexRulz.


                      Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                      lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
                      bifflez yo<3

                      Comment

                      • spinal_compression
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3325

                        #3221
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        8/10

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                        Comment

                        • barklee
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 6

                          #3222
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          o.o? I don't really get your avatar but it's still a good 5/10
                          sigpicBarklee the Kitty lol BARKlee the kitty! o well i like to pretend i'm a cat so deal with it!

                          Comment

                          • spinal_compression
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 3325

                            #3223
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            Naruto sucks... 3/10

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                            Comment

                            • ffrrocksya
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 285

                              #3224
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              10/10

                              FC's:52
                              AAA's:11
                              Tokens:18
                              Skill Tokens:3

                              I play with one hand
                              (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                              Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                              Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                              Comment

                              • spinal_compression
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 3325

                                #3225
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                10/10

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                                Comment

                                Working...