Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • obie32one
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 906

    #3301
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    4/10

    Comment

    • ffrrocksya
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 285

      #3302
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      not to bad ^^ 8.3/10

      FC's:52
      AAA's:11
      Tokens:18
      Skill Tokens:3

      I play with one hand
      (it's screwing me over a bit now)

      Originally posted by ffrrocksya
      Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

      Comment

      • obie32one
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 906

        #3303
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        *gets dizzy and throws up* cool 9/10

        Comment

        • spinal_compression
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 3325

          #3304
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          6/10

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

          Comment

          • erk12345
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2006
            • 23

            #3305
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            5/10
            cool

            Comment

            • psychopete
              Quite electrifying.
              • Jul 2005
              • 833

              #3306
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              2/10.

              Comment

              • spinal_compression
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 3325

                #3307
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                8/10

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                Comment

                • xharumoni
                  $
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 581

                  #3308
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  10/10

                  Comment

                  • _Ashuku
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 190

                    #3309
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    omfg LOL 8/10
                    LOL!!!

                    Comment

                    • All_That_Chaz
                      Supreme Dictator For Life
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 5874

                      #3310
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      7/10
                      Back to "Back to Earth"
                      Originally posted by FoJaR
                      dammit chaz
                      Originally posted by FoJaR
                      god dammit chaz
                      Originally posted by MalReynolds
                      I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                      Comment

                      • spinal_compression
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3325

                        #3311
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        9/10

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                        Comment

                        • obie32one
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 906

                          #3312
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          5/10

                          Comment

                          • burningeyes88
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 359

                            #3313
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            8/10 (obie32one)
                            Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                            You spelled FFR wrong.

                            Originally posted by Shashakiro
                            Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                            Originally posted by Synthlight
                            I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                            Cheers,

                            Synthlight

                            Comment

                            • spinal_compression
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 3325

                              #3314
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              6/10

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                              Comment

                              • burningeyes88
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 359

                                #3315
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                2/10 for spinal
                                Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                                You spelled FFR wrong.

                                Originally posted by Shashakiro
                                Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight

                                Comment

                                Working...