Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • scoper49
    Rainbow Dash is Best Pony
    • Nov 2006
    • 524

    #991
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    9\10 cuz sharks are cool, but not 10\10 cuz *they* didn't kill steve irwin, a stingray did >.<
    My YouTube piano music channel

    Originally posted by Redorigami
    THERE IS NO GOD DAMN BOTH.
    It's not an option.
    My TCG Binder




    Comment

    • t0ni
      ITG Stepartist
      • Aug 2005
      • 231

      #992
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      8.5/10

      Comment

      • scoper49
        Rainbow Dash is Best Pony
        • Nov 2006
        • 524

        #993
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        9\10, hes goin to the moon ffs!
        My YouTube piano music channel

        Originally posted by Redorigami
        THERE IS NO GOD DAMN BOTH.
        It's not an option.
        My TCG Binder




        Comment

        • ffrrocksya
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 285

          #994
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          9/10 only because her hair is a little short. she is still very pretty though.

          FC's:52
          AAA's:11
          Tokens:18
          Skill Tokens:3

          I play with one hand
          (it's screwing me over a bit now)

          Originally posted by ffrrocksya
          Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

          Comment

          • t0ni
            ITG Stepartist
            • Aug 2005
            • 231

            #995
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            Goku is the ****, 9/10

            Comment

            • Adelphus
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 0

              #996
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              2/10 because you are post whoreing


              "Come on, say it again. I'm a perfect devil. Tell me how bad I am. It makes me feel good." - Lestat

              Comment

              • leftyrighty13
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 22

                #997
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                9/10 vampires are cool

                Comment

                • LifereaperX
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 168

                  #998
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  Message removed due to hi19hi19
                  Last edited by LifereaperX; 02-16-2007, 12:43 AM.

                  Comment

                  • t0ni
                    ITG Stepartist
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 231

                    #999
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    hehe, I like your sig better, 10/10

                    Comment

                    • flashman41
                      OMG ceiling cat!
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 252

                      #1000
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      Lol. 9/10.

                      Comment

                      • ffrrocksya
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 285

                        #1001
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        eh 7.9/10

                        FC's:52
                        AAA's:11
                        Tokens:18
                        Skill Tokens:3

                        I play with one hand
                        (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                        Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                        Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                        Comment

                        • kawii_iz_da_name
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 0

                          #1002
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          9/10 =P

                          I think domo want chu` to join the fun <3
                          ((Yes that's all mine >=3))

                          Comment

                          • marioGP87
                            Shiny Zoroa :')
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 603

                            #1003
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            10/10
                            Originally posted by Kit
                            "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                            Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                            Comment

                            • hisue
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 4

                              #1004
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              ?/10

                              Comment

                              • Raveren
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 785

                                #1005
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                -10/10, y post if you dont have an avatar?
                                “A painter paints his pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence. We provide the music, and you provide the silence.” -Leopold Stokowski

                                Comment

                                Working...