Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SulferDragon
    this is a waste of space
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 2668

    #961
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    9/10


    Comment

    • kawii_iz_da_name
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 0

      #962
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      7/10

      I think domo want chu` to join the fun <3
      ((Yes that's all mine >=3))

      Comment

      • marioGP87
        Shiny Zoroa :')
        • Mar 2006
        • 603

        #963
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        10/10
        Originally posted by Kit
        "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


        Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

        Comment

        • jugglinguy
          Use me as a porta-potty
          • Dec 2006
          • 4319

          #964
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          5/10 a little boring. Mario is a common figure so maybe have like a gif of it or something?
          Originally posted by Jem
          Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

          You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

          Comment

          • SulferDragon
            this is a waste of space
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 2668

            #965
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            11/10

            Everytime I see it, I laugh... of course, I'm currently sick, and when I laugh I end up coughing :P


            Comment

            • lumphoboextreme
              FFR Veteran
              • Jan 2005
              • 8592

              #966
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              8/10. pretty cool.

              Comment

              • t0ni
                ITG Stepartist
                • Aug 2005
                • 231

                #967
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                meh, 4/10

                Comment

                • Wlfwnd91
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 499

                  #968
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  ROFL! 10/10!


                  Comment

                  • t0ni
                    ITG Stepartist
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 231

                    #969
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    I saw pokemon, long time ago, pretty cool, 8/10

                    Comment

                    • scoper49
                      Rainbow Dash is Best Pony
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 524

                      #970
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      10\10, looks hilarious. And i wanna see a cat explode in space >.<
                      My YouTube piano music channel

                      Originally posted by Redorigami
                      THERE IS NO GOD DAMN BOTH.
                      It's not an option.
                      My TCG Binder




                      Comment

                      • ffrrocksya
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 285

                        #971
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        pretty 8.9/10

                        FC's:52
                        AAA's:11
                        Tokens:18
                        Skill Tokens:3

                        I play with one hand
                        (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                        Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                        Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                        Comment

                        • scoper49
                          Rainbow Dash is Best Pony
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 524

                          #972
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          9\10 because i would never wanna be stuck with him.




                          Ai Yori Aoshi is my best friend. Yay for my avi
                          My YouTube piano music channel

                          Originally posted by Redorigami
                          THERE IS NO GOD DAMN BOTH.
                          It's not an option.
                          My TCG Binder




                          Comment

                          • t0ni
                            ITG Stepartist
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 231

                            #973
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            I like that one, 8.5/10

                            Comment

                            • SulferDragon
                              this is a waste of space
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 2668

                              #974
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              9.3/10

                              It's great.


                              Comment

                              • SUTA
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2006
                                • 178

                                #975
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                8.888/10

                                Comment

                                Working...