Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • super kid
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 1359

    #16591
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    8/10 hott.
    Originally posted by KgZ
    next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

    Comment

    • OniYoshi
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2009
      • 45

      #16592
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      very creative. 10/10



      Level me up!!Or I'll feed you a bagel.

      Comment

      • NFD
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2007
        • 4715

        #16593
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        What the ****.

        2/10
        Last edited by NFD; 07-17-2009, 10:49 PM.

        Comment

        • Ghakimx
          Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
          • Mar 2009
          • 1594

          #16594
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          8/10

          Hanyuuuu~~! It's so cute.

          I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


          Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

          Comment

          • richhhhhard
            Banned
            • Nov 2005
            • 92

            #16595
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            0/10
            ****in cracka ass mayonnaise-laced wonderbread bitch.
            Get that **** out of here.
            Seriously.

            Comment

            • Dr Tran
              Banned
              • Aug 2008
              • 1134

              #16596
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              6/10

              We be burnin' not concernin' what nobody wanna say

              Comment

              • Garquillex
                FFR Veteran
                • Oct 2005
                • 965

                #16597
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                Dr Tran - 9/10

                I don't know why, but the eyebrow just makes it.

                Comment

                • championanwar
                  Ask Nuro! x3
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 2588

                  #16598
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  I suppose it's okay. . . . I guess
                  6/10

                  Originally posted by aperson
                  all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
                  aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
                  aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
                  Click Here

                  Comment

                  • The5thMoon
                    • self-fulfilled prophecy •
                    • May 2006
                    • 2132

                    #16599
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    I don't know I've always liked your avatar.

                    9/10

                    Comment

                    • Im Vince
                      Allez Montréal!
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 819

                      #16600
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      It's nice, clean and simple. I like it

                      9/10
                      AAAs: 817
                      Difficulty 66+ AAAs: 35
                      Best AAA: Nomina Nuda Tenemus (81)

                      Comment

                      • Virus881
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2007
                        • 79

                        #16601
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        I liked yours... It's very expressive.
                        10/10

                        Comment

                        • Crashfan3
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 2937

                          #16602
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          12/10

                          That's ****ing metal.

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #16603
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            12/10

                            That's ****ing hot.

                            Comment

                            • Divinefury
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 119

                              #16604
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              8/10


                              Best AAA: Yoshi's Cookie, Famouz, the Dream of Scarlet, On Conquest and Capture
                              I need to play more..

                              Comment

                              • justin_ator
                                🥓<strong><span style="col
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 7648

                                #16605
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                D: / 10 ...

                                I'll go with 7/10. A little plain, though I like it. Did he just get a blackflag?
                                Last edited by justin_ator; 07-18-2009, 07:38 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...