Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • R3v0lut10nm4st3r11
    FFR Player
    • May 2008
    • 556

    #16696
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    +5 because it's custom +3 more because it is a drawing

    8/10


    Top 3 finishes

    2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
    2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
    3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)

    This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

    Comment

    • Adamaja456
      Absurd
      • Dec 2006
      • 6433

      #16697
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      7/10 customized but too simple


      582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
      602 AAAs(517+23+62)
      People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
      DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
      ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
      4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
      Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
      dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

      Comment

      • R3v0lut10nm4st3r11
        FFR Player
        • May 2008
        • 556

        #16698
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        Originally posted by Adamaja456
        7/10 customized but too simple
        Ok i edited, and 7/10 that image is classic


        Top 3 finishes

        2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
        2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
        3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)

        This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

        Comment

        • xharumoni
          $
          • Apr 2007
          • 581

          #16699
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          8/10

          Comment

          • Ghakimx
            Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
            • Mar 2009
            • 1594

            #16700
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8/10

            I wonder why they made it like that.

            I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


            Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

            Comment

            • Ziergdsx18
              ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2007
              • 2800

              #16701
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              Headache? lol. 8/10


              | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

              Comment

              • constancio92
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 15

                #16702
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                8/10 I love anime and thats why i gave an 8

                Comment

                • Syhto
                  BuMP it
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2466

                  #16703
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  0/10

                  opposite of above reason
                  Originally posted by ~jrodd
                  keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                  Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                  I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                  Comment

                  • rushyrulz
                    Digital Dancing!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 12985

                    #16704
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    10/10 cuz there's a nipple on the lower right side.


                    Comment

                    • alexdestructions
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 1757

                      #16705
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      :/ 4/10
                      Originally posted by who_cares973
                      playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.
                      Originally posted by xferrarix
                      actually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!

                      Comment

                      • I_R_JAMES
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 34

                        #16706
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        meh... 5/10

                        Comment

                        • t-rogdor
                          tane orb
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 2685

                          #16707
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          kurrherrrm.

                          6/10. I never really found that picture all that funny.
                          Originally posted by cetaka
                          I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                          Comment

                          • samurai7694
                            바보
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 4640

                            #16708
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            8.5/10 pretty funny

                            Comment

                            • leonid
                              I am leonid
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Oct 2008
                              • 8080

                              #16709
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              6/10
                              generic :P



                              Proud member of Team No

                              Comment

                              • who_cares973
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 15407

                                #16710
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                2/10 what

                                Comment

                                Working...