I don't see how posting multiple times on one page affects the way your avatar looks lmao
It doesn't. But then there's this rule.
(Mivhs should read it too.)
Originally posted by Kiyoshi_Okazaki-San
8.1/10
(Is it me or are the forums backwards? Cause for me page 1 is the newest.. and I'm rating the person below me...)
On the User Control Panel, you can go to Edit Options, Thread Display Options, Thread Display Mode, Linear-Oldest First to set the forums not "backwards".
Anyway.
9–10/10.
It's a nice, animated avatar that suits your username. Well, the dark blues look serene, anyway. Only thing I could possibly dock points for would be if the .gif was taken directly from the internet. It deserves a 10 if you worked on it to make it how it is.
People who bought me subscriptions/tokens: DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months) ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months) 4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months) Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2) dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)
Comment