Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vanilla Mnm
    cavs
    • Dec 2007
    • 3258

    #16366
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    7/10.
    Make that three times BITCH. So, I'll be in the negatives this time. I don't see how posting multiple times on one page affects the way your avatar looks lmao

    Comment

    • tha Guardians
      MCDC 2011
      • Nov 2006
      • 1680

      #16367
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      -0/10

      Whore.

      Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
      can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight

      Comment

      • Psychotik
        Heckin' Cute
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2008
        • 1729

        #16368
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        8/10
        Check out my Speedruns
        Originally posted by TEEX
        I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

        Comment

        • Sephiroth28
          Snake Princess
          • Apr 2007
          • 929

          #16369
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          7.5/10
          sigpic

          Comment

          • LckyLeprechaun1
            Bwahahaha
            • Aug 2006
            • 43

            #16370
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            5/10 blast from the past, not really
            mmm, sexy

            Comment

            • Mivhs
              Too many keyboards
              • Aug 2008
              • 29

              #16371
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              7/10
              One-handed player.

              https://osu.ppy.sh/u/mivhs

              Comment

              • Quigly
                nah
                • Jan 2008
                • 3506

                #16372
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                Album covers don't really make the best avis.

                3/10
                nah

                Comment

                • Sunako_Nakahara_Girl
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 140

                  #16373
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  9/10
                  <(-.-<) <(-.-^) ^(-.-^) ^(-.-)^ (^-.-)^ (^-.-)> (>-.-)>

                  arrow-piyo.deviantart.com

                  Comment

                  • Ghakimx
                    Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 1594

                    #16374
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    I mainly only see the picture and background... but, err, yeah.

                    5/7.

                    I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                    Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                    Comment

                    • NFD
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2007
                      • 4715

                      #16375
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      6/10

                      Comment

                      • samurai7694
                        바보
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 4640

                        #16376
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        8/10

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #16377
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          Buddha/10

                          Comment

                          • xharumoni
                            $
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 581

                            #16378
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            9/10

                            Comment

                            • Kiyoshi_Okazaki-San
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2009
                              • 11

                              #16379
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              8.1/10
                              (Is it me or are the forums backwards? Cause for me page 1 is the newest.. and I'm rating the person below me...)

                              Comment

                              • travman301
                                #swagdog
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 2641

                                #16380
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                6/10

                                Comment

                                Working...