Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xXAll-ProXx
    FFR Veteran
    • Nov 2010
    • 2040

    #18091
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    5points/10
    I have a dig bick.

    Comment

    • OneHandNow
      Banned
      • Sep 2006
      • 5305

      #18092
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      Originally posted by CMMTeddy II
      7/10
      Originally posted by CMMTeddy II
      That's the only way I can be jolly.
      6/10




      breaking rules like a non jolly bitch/10

      Comment

      • flashpantss
        Party Hard
        • Aug 2006
        • 1310

        #18093
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        7/10
        10th in 5th Official Tournament in D3
        3RD in Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5 in D5A
        Best AAA's= Frictional Nevada (FIRST FGO) Kyrie (ONI Get), Eradication, Of Course you Need and nEed and neEd and NEED ME, Cinnamon Roll (FIRST TO AAA)

        Comment

        • potter_rocks_out_loud
          Still playing this game!
          • Oct 2005
          • 412

          #18094
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          7/10 + 1 cause surprised kitty !!! 8/10

          Originally posted by OneHandNow
          Subscriptions automatically gives you -10 goods on any song.

          You never knew?

          Being a mod gives you -30 goods.
          And being Synthligh gives you +15 goods on any blue note song no matter what.
          Originally posted by ChrisReams
          You know you take FFR seriously when your friend comes to pick you up and you bring your keyboard. Dont hate; FFR is serious business

          Comment

          • will08
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2005
            • 486

            #18095
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            3/10
            No art

            Comment

            • MelodyOfOblivion99
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2009
              • 173

              #18096
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              6 1/2 / 10
              I don't know, not really my style.
              Originally posted by RobertsonaIsBack
              i would beat off his dick into my face and wipe it on a dog and ride the dog into the sunset

              Comment

              • Crashfan3
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 2937

                #18097
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                6/10

                looks like yet another final fantasy avatar

                Comment

                • alivyre
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 3

                  #18098
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  6/10 , interesting political statement happening

                  Comment

                  • _Stepdude_
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 641

                    #18099
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    9/10

                    Artistical, dark yet interesting.

                    Comment

                    • Zageron
                      Zageron E. Tazaterra
                      FFR Administrator
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 6592

                      #18100
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      wat?
                      Cool effects.

                      7/10

                      Comment

                      • kmay
                        Don't forget me
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6532

                        #18101
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        elton john/10


                        3/10 +xmas bonus, 5/10

                        Comment

                        • who_cares973
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 15407

                          #18102
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          flying clouds!!!!!!

                          4/10

                          Comment

                          • Matrixdude
                            And She Screams My Name
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 1351

                            #18103
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            7/10

                            Comment

                            • HoodedRaccoon
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 75

                              #18104
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              A pokemon with a guitar can I go any higher than a 10?

                              Comment

                              • DossarLX ODI
                                Batch Manager
                                Game Manager
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 15013

                                #18105
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                AHAHAHAHA when I see that avatar I think of "Feel it when your body starts to rock" from Nsync's Pop xd

                                9/10
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                                Comment

                                Working...