Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SM0K3D_0UT
    FFR Player
    • May 2009
    • 91

    #16576
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    7/10 lul.

    Comment

    • samurai7694
      바보
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2008
      • 4640

      #16577
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      cool gas mask 8/10

      Comment

      • Dr Tran
        Banned
        • Aug 2008
        • 1134

        #16578
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        i get it 8/10

        Comment

        • AC1speakerbox
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2006
          • 1242

          #16579
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          Big Hair. I have it.
          9.5/10

          Comment

          • Ziergdsx18
            ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2007
            • 2800

            #16580
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            Lol this again? 4/10


            | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

            Comment

            • Im Vince
              Allez Montréal!
              • Aug 2007
              • 819

              #16581
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              9/10
              AAAs: 817
              Difficulty 66+ AAAs: 35
              Best AAA: Nomina Nuda Tenemus (81)

              Comment

              • Darkrai01
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2009
                • 12

                #16582
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                Perhaps I shall join in on this seemingly enjoyable pastime of you humans. It is on a scale of one to ten, no? Hmm, I give the avatar a nine point five out of ten.

                Comment

                • tha Guardians
                  MCDC 2011
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 1680

                  #16583
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  Looks like Venom got splooged on.

                  10/10

                  Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
                  can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight

                  Comment

                  • Darkrai01
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 12

                    #16584
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    I thank you for your kind vote, but what exactly is 'splooged'? I am still quite new to the human world, having come to observe your people. By the way, I grant your avatar a twenty-five out of ten.

                    Comment

                    • Elfen_Lied90
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2008
                      • 37

                      #16585
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      5/10 cause im not following XD
                      but if i did then: 8/10
                      Nerv Revolution
                      Everything You Love and Care For Here To You...

                      Visit: http://www.nervrevolution.blogspot.com/

                      Comment

                      • Darkrai01
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 12

                        #16586
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        Are you not the amusing human from what you call Profile chat? I rate thine avatar a thirty out of ten.

                        Comment

                        • DotKritic
                          Forum User
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 2974

                          #16587
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          not following: 7/10

                          Darkrai01: 1 post per 20.

                          FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                          Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                          Comment

                          • xharumoni
                            $
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 581

                            #16588
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            9/10

                            Comment

                            • Spenner
                              Forum User
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 2403

                              #16589
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              pretty good looking on the upper left hand side.

                              On the bottom right and bottom left, however, you completely butchered what could have been a far nicer cropping job had you lowered the tolerance and added some feather.

                              5/10

                              Comment

                              • Syhto
                                BuMP it
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2466

                                #16590
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                It's clean and simple, but I also find it boring and missing something.

                                5/10
                                Originally posted by ~jrodd
                                keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                                Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                                I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                                Comment

                                Working...