Rate the above person's avatar
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Re: Rate the above person's avatar
Tbh I never liked your avatar.
5/10Comment
-
-
Re: Rate the above person's avatar
well i dont judge ppl. but that's one of a kind. so
10/10
Originally posted by OneHandNowSubscriptions automatically gives you -10 goods on any song.
You never knew?
Being a mod gives you -30 goods.
And being Synthligh gives you +15 goods on any blue note song no matter what.
Originally posted by ChrisReamsYou know you take FFR seriously when your friend comes to pick you up and you bring your keyboard. Dont hate; FFR is serious business
Comment
-
-
Re: Rate the above person's avatar
10/10. Made me lol
New avatar, what do we think?
No, I'm not into Pokemon, I just like the way it looks lolComment
-
Re: Rate the above person's avatar
10/10
Still no homo right?
Edit: Changed!Last edited by R3v0lut10nm4st3r11; 08-6-2009, 09:48 PM.
Top 3 finishes
2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)
This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

Comment
-
Re: Rate the above person's avatar
8/10
Originally posted by MrMagic5239Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.Originally posted by customstuffOriginally posted by MrMagic5239welcome to D6
start playingComment
-
Re: Rate the above person's avatar
6/10
AAA:531
Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
# of BF: 42
-------

Comment
-
Re: Rate the above person's avatar
7/10Comment
-
-












Comment