Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cold Kitten
    i love (purple things)
    • May 2009
    • 1341

    #16411
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    7/10


    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

    Comment

    • Flaming_Dingleberry
      Everybody gets one.
      • Jul 2006
      • 1008

      #16412
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      1/10
      ~ 2nd Official FFR Gamewhore

      ~ 1st Official FFR Butthole

      Comment

      • GG_Guru
        Let em' do what they want
        • Mar 2006
        • 3219

        #16413
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        2/1

        Comment

        • MarukuAntoni
          mmmMMMmmm
          • Apr 2007
          • 521

          #16414
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          8/10
          IF I CAN CLIMB A TREE, I CAN CLIMB MT EVEREST. IF I CAN DRIVE A CAR, I CAN PILOT A SPACE SHUTTLE. IF I CAN PEE, I CAN BE THE PRESIDENT. IF I CAN POO, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!

          Comment

          • Im Vince
            Allez Montréal!
            • Aug 2007
            • 819

            #16415
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            5/10
            AAAs: 817
            Difficulty 66+ AAAs: 35
            Best AAA: Nomina Nuda Tenemus (81)

            Comment

            • tha Guardians
              MCDC 2011
              • Nov 2006
              • 1680

              #16416
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              Should say You're the best.

              8/10

              Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
              can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

              Originally posted by Synthlight
              I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

              Cheers,

              Synthlight

              Comment

              • leonid
                I am leonid
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Oct 2008
                • 8080

                #16417
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                good 8/10

                got bored with my previous avatar and drew a new one.



                Proud member of Team No

                Comment

                • sarahxjane
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 2109

                  #16418
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  2/10

                  Boring.
                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                  Originally posted by funmonkey54
                  *knock knock*
                  *opens door*
                  Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                  Um, ok. May I help you?
                  Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                  as of December 11th 2009.
                  Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                  Comment

                  • clarinet89
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 899

                    #16419
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    RIP Billy
                    10/10

                    Questionable Content

                    Comment

                    • jayman144
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 11

                      #16420
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      :O 8/10 Looks yummy.

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #16421
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        too old 6/10

                        Comment

                        • salah1975
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 0

                          #16422
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          The blue color that extends to infinity

                          Comment

                          • Coolboyrulez0
                            VICES
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 10042

                            #16423
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            Amazing...








                            0/10
                            https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                            https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                            Comment

                            • Sunako_Nakahara_Girl
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2006
                              • 140

                              #16424
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              3/10
                              <(-.-<) <(-.-^) ^(-.-^) ^(-.-)^ (^-.-)^ (^-.-)> (>-.-)>

                              arrow-piyo.deviantart.com

                              Comment

                              • Sephiroth28
                                Snake Princess
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 929

                                #16425
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                3/10
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...