Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kibblre
    Caelondia Represent
    • Jul 2004
    • 1984

    #16651
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    9/10
    Какой идиот придумал Бутерброд с дикобраза? Он хулиган и бездельник.

    Comment

    • justin_ator
      🥓<strong><span style="col
      • Mar 2007
      • 7648

      #16652
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      Kinda boring, yet simple. I like it. 8/10

      EDIT: Kibblre, only one post per page on game threads like this. Forum rules.
      Last edited by justin_ator; 07-22-2009, 11:24 AM.

      Comment

      • TheSpirit
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 10

        #16653
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        1000.

        Comment

        • OniYoshi
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2009
          • 45

          #16654
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          R.I.P Michel Jackson. 9/10



          Level me up!!Or I'll feed you a bagel.

          Comment

          • Kibblre
            Caelondia Represent
            • Jul 2004
            • 1984

            #16655
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            Originally posted by justin_ator
            Kinda boring, yet simple. I like it. 8/10
            It's from Braid.

            7/10
            Какой идиот придумал Бутерброд с дикобраза? Он хулиган и бездельник.

            Comment

            • Ziergdsx18
              ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2007
              • 2800

              #16656
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              What is that >___< 4/10.


              | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

              Comment

              • championanwar
                Ask Nuro! x3
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Jun 2004
                • 2588

                #16657
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                I like it, but then again I don't like it. [Morning eyes lol]
                8/10.

                Originally posted by aperson
                all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
                aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
                aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
                Click Here

                Comment

                • ScaryArrows..
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 308

                  #16658
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  9/10 Very awesome ^^;

                  Comment

                  • ..::Dance::..
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 23

                    #16659
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    7/10

                    Comment

                    • Ghakimx
                      Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 1594

                      #16660
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      7/10

                      Argh, I want ice cream.

                      I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                      Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                      Comment

                      • Mivhs
                        Too many keyboards
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 29

                        #16661
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        7/10

                        EDIT : At DaRkLoTuS666 : LOL!!!!
                        Last edited by Mivhs; 07-22-2009, 03:15 PM.
                        One-handed player.

                        https://osu.ppy.sh/u/mivhs

                        Comment

                        • DaRkLoTuS666
                          Nobody knows who I am
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 134

                          #16662
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          5/10 -2 because you're from Canada.

                          3/10 =/

                          Comment

                          • Chachazero1
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2008
                            • 36

                            #16663
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            8/10
                            "4chan is the Africa of the internet. Sure there may be some gems here and there, but more likely then not you're going to leave: confused, scared, ashamed, and with AIDS"
                            -Anonymous.

                            Comment

                            • Crashfan3
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 2937

                              #16664
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              zehn/zehn

                              Comment

                              • StyleKrong
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2008
                                • 36

                                #16665
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                6/9

                                Comment

                                Working...