What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • The Blue Blur
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 147

    #1366
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    I'm old

    Comment

    • Nero_Angelo
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 16

      #1367
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      CRAP!!!! I have to save the world......again.......people these days.
      Last edited by Nero_Angelo; 11-20-2006, 11:39 AM.

      Comment

      • Chiumaru
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2006
        • 2

        #1368
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        We are twins get over it

        Comment

        • unkdavar
          Bombermen United
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2006
          • 302

          #1369
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          These are my winter clothe.

          Comment

          • Fantasticone
            D7 Elite Keymasher
            • Aug 2006
            • 6003

            #1370
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            I'll pwn you in math.

            Comment

            • ubercreep361
              FFR Veteran
              • Feb 2004
              • 399

              #1371
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              >P d<

              Comment

              • TS_SonicMaster
                FFR Lolicon
                • Apr 2006
                • 1257

                #1372
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I'm blind but I can still pwn you.

                Comment

                • Nero_Angelo
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 16

                  #1373
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  He did it

                  Comment

                  • Ihatetoruinyourfunbutihav
                    Forum User
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 88

                    #1374
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Hey. Don't touch me there ******. I like guys too, but that's just wrong.

                    Comment

                    • waka05
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 8

                      #1375
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      give granny a kiss

                      Comment

                      • Ihatetoruinyourfunbutihav
                        Forum User
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 88

                        #1376
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Look at what I can do!

                        Comment

                        • waka05
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 8

                          #1377
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          does my lipstick match my shirt

                          Comment

                          • unkdavar
                            Bombermen United
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 302

                            #1378
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            I just want to get up and punch something.

                            Comment

                            • Ihatetoruinyourfunbutihav
                              Forum User
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 88

                              #1379
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Hey I like 110010101000000011111111111111111!1

                              Comment

                              • Shadow Neko
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 11

                                #1380
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Mind if you give ur ole' grandma a kiss?

                                Comment

                                Working...