What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • megaxxx
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 329

    #1276
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Soup Surprise
    GET A JOB LOSER.

    Comment

    • SoUp_Na_i
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 46

      #1277
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      ghetto suprise

      Comment

      • dashoe93
        Alphabet Crowd
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2005
        • 2950

        #1278
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        PLEASE dont eat me

        Comment

        • megaxxx
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2006
          • 329

          #1279
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Would you like me gratted or sliced?
          GET A JOB LOSER.

          Comment

          • Shimazu
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 42

            #1280
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            MY QUEST IS MYSTIC
            What's up.

            Comment

            • The Blue Blur
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 147

              #1281
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Maybe when people aren't constantly lurking behind Sonic's back, trying to cut him down, we'll settle down together and have a serious relationship.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #1282
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Dammit I lost my keys :/ looks like I'll have to run to work again.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Shimazu
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 42

                  #1283
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  What the hell am I?
                  What's up.

                  Comment

                  • nigggel
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 146

                    #1284
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    i hate the color pink

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #1285
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Heh, i'll hide with the cheese. Noone will ever find the sponge again!
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Chiumaru
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 2

                        #1286
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        I have the most beautiful roar

                        Comment

                        • Doug31
                          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 6811

                          #1287
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I have the most beautiful hair.

                          Comment

                          • tha07carter
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 205

                            #1288
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            *sigh* Manticore is roaring again....


                            Click to Level Up! (Tryin 2 get 2 lvl 100, asap!!!)

                            My Pseudo Tokens



                            Comment

                            • SoUp_Na_i
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 46

                              #1289
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Can't stop..moving...arm... x.x

                              Comment

                              • Chiumaru
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 2

                                #1290
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                My soup!

                                Comment

                                Working...